Plan to buy flat in islamabad

Hi,
I wanted to buy a flat in islamabad, but after yesterday earthquake , i am very confused that what should i do, as i heared that there is crack in many plazas in islamabad. I just want to know that if suppose i buy a flat and in future it got crack due to some reason(earthquake) so what will happend?. Will i wasted my investment or that authority will repair it. Waiting of your suggestion and guidness.

Hi,

I think its better to buy a plot in G-13 or G-14 and build your house. I was also thinking to buy the apartment, but now looking to buy land and build own house.Size of the plot depends upon your budget and same as for construction.Roughly if you want to buy a plot of 25x40 in G-13 and build house (Double Story), total cost can be around 12 million PKR.

Yesterday’s earthquake was a wake up call for everyone who wants to buy a flat. Stay away from flats or one day you will find yourself under concrete rubble.

There is a new project of fats is starting in G-11/3 very good location on 30 months instalments plain. It is deans apartments totaly new project luxury flats.

I have multiple options for you regarding flats and sustainable ones. Also some options of plots at Dha , Gulberg, and Kashmir valley Islamabad Contact me 03335703783

I don’t think anyone has answered his question. I am also looking to buy a flat and thinking twice about it. I decided to buy one in enclave as they are awaiting finishing and generally built to a good standard. However I asked a friend to go and see if the earthquake has affected them and ask bahria what level on the richter scale they are able to stand. Before I go ahead and buy one.

Maham Sahiba,

If anything like this happens, the developer will do nothing... The owners will be responsible for repair or reconstruction as per general practice.

I think the development of Bahira is good as they take into consideration all these factors while constructing high rise buildings.

Regards

Wait and capitalize your Revenue… Live life in a house… And have lush life…

Adeel Malik Sahab

I am looking forward to buy a commercial plot in Bahria Town phase-8. The plot should be under maximum 2 crores, a little plus minus could be accommodated. The idea is to start car related business on the locations where there is maximum car in/out flow. Good parking availability is a must in frontage.

I can dispose some of my prime property in BT/DHA/Islamabad in lieu/exchange of this plot. Could you conclude this deal, please?

For general communication, you can post here for others benefit as well and for more private stuff, you can reach me at:

yousaf@qp.com.qa

After having known the amount of your expertise in this regard, I shall give you my contacts.

Saadi Sahab: Same request also to you please.

@ abdul qayyum sb. Sir noted.Can work on it.

my cell:03455370978

mail:saadzafar92@outlook.com

Thanks Saadi Sahab

Will contact you IA

Abdul Qayyum Sb, with due respect, your request on this post looks very irrelevant. You need to create separate post for that....

Regards