Plot around 2 million i

Aoa,
Hope u all r in good of ur health. I want experts opinion that i have to purchase a plot in isb or surrounding areas where i can get possession in 2 to 3 years of plot and the society has good construction work or progress. My budget is around two (2) million. Please suggest where can i invest. Thanx.

Brother go for sectors L,M & N in Bahria Phase-8. InshAllah faida he ho ga.

If you can increase your budget i suggest try for cda sectors I-12 and G-14/1 small size plot four to five marla

Sir, What about I-16 ?

The options i shared are the best from my point of view, these sectors are proper islamabada close to all facilities in this budget, i-16 is i say not bad, very away from proper islamabad, but every one has its own priorities, yes another option came to my mind, H-13 in front of Nust university might be you get 4 marla it is also a good place in this budget, but it is intiqal registry, not under cda

Thanks for ur contribution,

I think in G-14/1 development work not started yet? if no how long it can take?

There is an area known as Gangal beside express highway a fast growing society you should visit there.

@sabashahid

Is that a society or private developer has its own plotting & what r the situation of basic amenities like elect, gas, street etc & obviously price range?

Dear G.Mohiuddin,

In your budget

1:I-16 5marla with possession.

2:Bahria M block 5marla 1.7 to 1.9M near to possession.

3:B-17 30x60 E block close to Markaz.

Regards

In Ghuari Town Phase 7 you can get 5 marla with possession plot in 1.9 Million. You can start construction on it. Its 1 km from express high way.

DHA valley, buy 03 files of 5 marla in lowest price blocks-iris,lotus etc. Should cost aroud 2 Mil.

Or buy one 8 marla in near possession blocks.

This may be worth trying your luck for 2 / 3 years patience.

Best wishes

Very good info by all the seniors. Thanks