Plot buye

Assalam-o-alaikum,

Sir

Fori house bananay k liye plot kahan lena chahye.

Amjad from pindi

University town and Islamabad Cooperative housing society.

Are you sure you can do ‘fori house’ thing in Islamabad Cooperative Housing Society??

Abid sb he wants to build a house and not a "Bhoot Bangla."

Amjad sb can u plz indicate your budget so that we can guide u accordingly.

Falcon, any idea about CBR 2 Prime Block?

Falcon bhai g kya matlab hay ap ka Bhoot bangla sea yeah wo socirties han jo kamal ki han or future men faida dayen gean

Sir jee the questions was ‘Fori Makan on Plot!!’ not future faida aur nuqsaan…

Sir ISCI sector A men fori makan available hay ap wo bat chorden

ISCI kaun si hai sir?

IMTIAZ bhai

Islamabad Cooperative Housing Society.

Block A

Muhammad abid sb,Apko bahria or dha visit karne ki zarurat hai so that u can come to know what living standard and good/kamal ki society is.

G falcon ap ko yeah sab societies chord ker Capital Smart city ko study krna chaaye then ap ko pata chala ga waka he kamal or bhtreen kya hota hay .i hope ap ko abhi tu yeah nahi pata ho ga Smart city hota kya hay

Abid sb, sir jee please a request dont quote Capital Smart City as example!!! They have all the smartness on brochure. Nothing on ground as yet.

Ask the what is link with HRL?? they cant clarify. A small 5 Marla on ground is billion times better than 10 smart cities on papers and brochure.

Abid sb.I think you are trying to be over smart by marketing Cpaital Smart City.Yes on brochures they may be smart but ground reality is the only thing that needs to be observed.Its price is ridiculous and nothing clear about its status yet.I hope u understand my point.G Sir i dont know what smart city is,i even dont know what a plot or house is,so what can u expect further.

Abid sb, sir jee being a technical professional, as part of my office work I have researched/worked a lot on Smart Cities. I can assure you what CSCI is marketing as Smart City is not fully a smart city. Smart Cities have smart infrastructures where even cars, home appliances, traffic, building each communicate with each other to create a smart infrastructure. CSCI can be an IT based city but not Smart City as per the Standard Definition.

First priority should be to have own ground plots and later try to be smart city...

Also, HRL will never clearly own CSCI, always giving a doubt kay kahin HRL kay CSCI ka haal DHA kay DHA City wala na ho jaye. Aakhir main nuqsaan aam aadmi ka

Visit D-17 before you decide

Are you searching for a residential or commercial property,for buy and sell or building your dream house? Here at the beautiful site of MPCHS B-17 Islamabad, you'll find exactly what you need. Deen Associates is what you have been looking for, the best real estate network devoted to making the process of buying,selling or renting as carefree for you as possible.Contact me for more details:

Saad Asif