Plot in Islamabad Bahria Town

Dear all, i am interested in buying a plot in islamabad bahria town, am new to phases of bahria town, so want to know which phase is best for investment. Would also appreciate a general price bracket wrt plot sizes. Many thanks, Fahad

Hi fahad, Bahria town is the most popular society now a days. Bahria enclave is in demand you can give a visit to this society. Here is a list of plots available for sale in bahria town islamabad:

plots for sale in bahria town islamabad

Regards, Shehryar

Please avoid making investment in bahria enclave . Cda issued puiblic notice regarding bahria enclave (http://www.Cda.Gov.Pk/documents/publicnotices/184.Jpg).

Phase 1-5 are quite expensive and you can check the progress of phase 7 or 8 by visiting them.

Wow, thanks shehryar and aamir for the headsup. The thing is i am not in pak, so i want to narrow my choice before i do a visit to finalize something.

Bahria phase 8 ext would be ideal long term investment, which is pretty reasonable actually. Its the only reasonably priced plot files in a phase sector out of all of bahria to be quite honest!

My only concern would be the future development charges, as these maybe costly and probably twice as much of the cost of plot, which is a little worrying!

Also bad rumours(not sure whether true) about malik riaz does not give us confidence in investing in bahria considering it is a one man show!

It depends on your budget are size you require also.

For long term purpose phase 8 is good…It has reasonable price tag with state of the art development standards.u can also go for zone 2 as investment in zone will also be fruitful but it does not have those development standards which bahria and dha provides to its customers.

I would say investment in bahria enclave for long term purposes is not a bad option at all. These rumors are attached with bahria enclave since they started this project. But overall it is a very good project, one can visit the place and then decide based on ground realities. The developed phase is absolutely beautiful.

Actually bahria had clashes in almost all its previous plans also but the thing is every time it came up with a clean and most popular society of pakistan.. Hope likewise happen..

Best of luck brother.