Plot price

5 marla plot in bahria town, minimum and maximum price and which phase

Dear Ashfaq ,

Bahria town phase-8 5 marla starts from 20 lacs. What is the purpose living or investment. Please elaborate your query to have specific answer.

@Khalid

I have a question about P-Block of Bahria phase 8. Will it ever get directly connected to DHA3.

Do you suggest that P-Sector have future potential? To me it seems to be at a side-end of Bahria town and no pass through passage.

Currently you have to go through Hamlet and then japan road to serene city(DHA3).

Phase 8 P Block have lot of filling area but 5 marla cutting is not there in this block. 1 Kanal plots are available some where between 55 to 65 lacs.

I think you should not expect any direct route from DHA-3 and if you like to invest in there you should consider the current access through Japan Road / Hamlets.

On paper, it suits end buyer who wish to construct one kanal home in a price of 10 marla land. Avoid poor area (depression and filling area).

Appreciation will be there in a long run but do not expect any miracles in a year or two.

If you want better access and want one kanal plot go for overseas sectors which are bit expensive or consider sector A.

Regards,

Khalid