Police Foundation O-9 One Plot Cost?

Aoa, anybody know the price of one kanal plot in o-9 islamabad in a block on 50 feet main street near the commercial area. Is this place is good for livining thanks

Is this place is good for living? This is a relative question, i can only tell you that it is just short of a highly-populated area. I see empty plots being broken for construction almost daily. Area has water, electricity and security, at least as much as other adjacent towns and societies. Six or seven months ago, i moved my family from karachi and bought a newly constructed ten marla house here at 09, at a good location for around eight million. Now, the asking price for the same size newly constructed house has risen by two to three million more, than what i paid( just check the olx http://islamabad.Olx.Com.Pk/q/house-for-sale-in-police-foundation-islamabad/c-367 ). All in all it is a good place to live, which is also emerging as a part of one big shopping/commercial area, which the pwd main double road is...

I'm in a construction business and at the moment i'm building two houses at naval anchorage, one in block e and another in block g at t road, i''ll sell both of them when the time comes, but i always wonder why people at this forum pay lot of their attention towards areas which are mostly on paper(please don't ask for any examples, it is my impression which i built since i joined and after reading and going through lot of old threads of this forum).

@foobar, thanks for your reply, people who are living abroad don’t know the ground situation that’s why asking such question.