Price Of 240 Sq Yards Bunglow In Gulshan Iqbal Block 10-A

Hi everyone,

I have found a property in gulshan iqbal block 10-a and i want to know the price of the property at the moment in that block, how do i verify that? Also the bungalow seems smaller than the claimed 240 sq yards, how do i ensure i am not being cheated?

I am a first time buyer so What are the hidden things one must know? How much does the transfer of ownership cost? Any other things i must know?

I'd appreciate quick and honest responses please.

Thanks

Hello Zubair,

In my opinion, 240 sq yd. double story house should cost you around 1 crore and 30 lacs. But the price may vary according to the location of bungalow, features and amenities offered.

Area of Bungalow: If you think that the bungalow seems smaller than the mentioned area, then confirm the area firstly form the original documents or you can do the manual measurement to assure yourself on that.

Hidden Things: You should confirm the price of property from different sources, so that the agent or seller may not trick you. You can contact different agents of the and ask them to provide estimated prices of properties of similar nature. And yes, if you are buying it form real estate builder, then you should be concerned about the material used.

Transfer of ownership: As per my knowledge, transfer of ownership varies from town to town. So, the related authority that governs property transfer in Gulshan e Iqbal can update you on that.

Other Things: Just do your own research Zubair. People because of your lesser knowledge try to cheat on you. So, I would suggest you to do the proper research and most importantly pray to ALLAH to guide you in your buying pursuit.

Good Luck Zubair!

Regards, z@in N@deem

Mr. Zubair ASAWB.Most important which is always kept in dealing everywhere is "THINK BEFORE INK"but unfortunately we don't bother for precautions/safeguard.Here in the market you will never believe how the ways are used for cheating or managing fraud. Please take care and use every possible doors no matter how much time is being taken in your search before finalizing. May ALLAH help you.

Thank you Zain,

I ended up buying that property and we checked the documents through Registrar and Society offices and also saw their originals, all paperwork is complete from the very first owner.

For the price we confirmed it from few sources that even a 240sqyards plot is selling for 90-95lacs in the same area.

Hello Zubair,

Congratulations for your new house.

In Gulshane Iqbal under which society this house is located. Do you have any idea of prices in the National Cement Society.

Tariq

This house is in National Cement society, for prices please check local agents and brokers.

Hello Zubair,

You are welcome bro.....And many many felicitations for purchasing the house.....May ALLAH bless you with the proper usage of this house. Aameen....

Remember me in your prayers please. regards, z@in N@deem