Price of portions

Q1. What is the price of newly constructed upper portion 1or 2nd in north nazimabad block l,m,n

Q2. What is the price of 1to3 years old constructed upper portion 1or 2nd in north nazimabad block l,m,n

Hi KT,

Given as follows is the URL to all the upper portions in north Nazimabad that are up for grabs on Zameen.com. If you go through these results, you would get a general idea of the prices. Some of the units in the results are new whereas others are old.

Upper portions for sale in north Nazimabad.

You have not mentioned the area which matters a lot when determining the price of any property. Of course the price of a 1 kanal plot is not the same as that of a 10 marla one. But roughly speaking you can get an upper portion of 8-10 marla for Rs 8-10 lac.

I hope that answers your query. In case you'd like more info, please feel free to ask.

Why the prices of portions are high in the area of north nazimabad block ( l , m , n ) despite there is no legal strength of portion because there is no mutation in kda and some of the portions have no completion certificate from kbca.

When ever government take any legal action about this type of construction then what is max fine or penality have to pay by the owner of portion.

Hi KT,

Prices of property can vary greatly because of their location as well as property. Even though I am not in Nazimabad or Karachi for that matter but if you're being told that prices of upper portions are higher in blocks like L, M and/or N then it could be because of better facilities, location and demand. Not having completion certificate is a problem. If the seller or landlord does not hold one then you should insist that he gets one before you strike a deal with him as it is one of the most important documents for both high and low rise buildings.

Different housing authorities charge different penalties for not having complete documents. The fine varies and changes from time to time. The best possible way of finding out what the KBCA is charging right now is to of course, give them a call and ask. :)

Hi nafees bhatti

Thanx for your reply

One thing more intrestingly in portion they adapted the method of sub-lease for buyer if he is the very 1st person who buy portion after that on sale deed but this sub-lease document is fake because there is no such article in kda which allowing to sell 256 gaaz house (10 marala house) to be sold to in 3 portions (g,1st,2nd) to 3 different buyers , in karachi from last 3 to 4 years may be more this type of construction is very common and people buying this type of propery starting from 80 lacs to 1 crore nowadays most of them not know that sub-lease document is fake. Even they not demand to seller for completion certificate given by kbca and not ask why there is no mutation process of this buying.

People investing there precious money in this type of property what i think without enquiring all legal aspects.

Hi nafees bhatti

Thanx for your reply

One thing i have to mention about this 256 gaaz (10 marala) portion that when an investor purchased old house then he re-constructed a new house on it in ground,1st,2nd portions and then sold to 3 different persons.

More or less all such type of houses have no completion certificate from kbca and no mutation process from kda because there is no such permission in kda to construct this type of house divided in 3 portions. (floors)

Seller made 3 ill-legal sub-leases in which he not mentioned the proper article number through which he allowed to sold this type of construction (portion) to 3 different persons.

People buying at the cost of 80 to 100 lacs (per portion) on this type of property even not knowing that they have nothing in there hand whenever government take any action.

This type of construction is common now in all over karachi & every where you found this type of property.

Hi KT,

Thank you for sharing all of this information with us on Zameen forum. I believe everybody can learn a thing or two from all that you've said. To say that I find all this malpractice shocking is an understatement. I've noticed one thing about many people that while buying property, many people do not do their homework and end up being completely dependent on the agent/seller.

There is a lesson for the above mentioned case for all the buyers that they must first and foremost do their homework, get in touch with the authorities, get all the information, verify documents before signing any deal. I am glad you brought the issue up otherwise I am sure many of us would have been oblivious of this.