Property suggestion?

I have 20 lakh ruppes and i want to buy secure place where i can build my home in about 5 years. I don’t want to get into investment and files thing, kindly suggest me a good possession plot in rawalpindi/islamabad.

Bahria phase 8

Dear Anwar,

In this amount Bahria phase8 possession area and other hand B-17 E block with possession is best,safe and bright future.

Regards

Nadeem sahib Bahria phase 8 is good , but about Block E i have still doubts as its been long that the prices of these plots didnt increased infact decreased alot. Uncertainity of B-17 is also the issue.Will you shed some thaughts on that.

Abbasi Sb,

What kind of uncertainty u r referring to regarding B-17?

Anwar sb is interested in home making, so, what if the prices decrease or increase?

Regards

As far as I know, prices have also decreased in Phase-8, but u hv not referred to that?

Mr khan , uncertainty i mean is access to the E block. Slow development by MPHC,

I have my own plot there and i havnt heard any latest on this since nadeem sahib is normally well informed so thats why i was asking about that.

Phase 8 agreed that the prices has come down but since i didnt checked the current status about B-17 since last 2 months so want to gather some information about that

hope this will clear more about my question

Dear A M Abbasi sab,

B-17 was a one of best project in zone2 because of good location but unfortunately Multi third class management didn't care.

About E block when access will complete A to E block then definitely market will rise.

At the moment new investors are afraid to enter and old investors are crying in Multi projects because of Multi management who still sleeping and don't like to spend money for development.

Once management will wake up then whole project will rise otherwise wait for MA and new Airport.

I visited B-17 there is no access for E block but dealers said very soon access(which is 110 ft wide)will start from A to E block so hope for good inshAllah.

Regards

Work on access road from A to E Block has been inaugurated few days ago.... A lot of development has been done in E Block... Major portion of E Block is ready for possession and work on the remaining parts is going on.. No need to get disappointed... It is very hard to get land vacated in Pakistan from villages, so, therefore, we must take cognizance of ground realities.

Regards

Many thanks respected Khan sab.

Let's see and hope for good inshAllah.

Regards

Thanks Khan sahib and Nadeem sahib for the latest info. Access to E through A would boost the E and F block. Lets hope for the best to happen finally there is some good news. That means we should hold our plots for some more time.

MA road i have been hearing since many years unfortunately that has been delayed alot which could have boosted this area.Whatever the reasons are government should saught out the problems.

You welcome Nadeem Sb....

Abbasi sb, MA will also be constructed, sooner or later.... Its only matter of time...