Real advice on ghauri town

Well saqib has flooded the forums with praise for ghauri but i need real advice from the pros here. Is it ok to purchase or build a home in ghauri for personal residence? What are the issues of legality and utilities and other facilities. I’ve visited the area but not impressed by town planning. Streets are narrow and houses are built in pindi style with no backyard as is common in islamabad houses. When fully constructed, the area will look like a congested pindi neiborhood. The only plus point is the price and location that has forced me to give the society a second thought. What you guys think?

I have my own investment there . I invested there due to its location, price and the speed of construction of homes. Streets are 30 feet wide and all utilities available there. And i agree with you regarding town planning.

Is it worth investment there because we all know it is illegal society and involve big names who clear that area and i heard that most of land is disputed .Although it’s location is good and population is also good there.

Land is clear from all sort of issues. Yes “big names” are involved in it who first purchase land from farmers than sold to society owners. These “big names” are the major land provider of bahria town also.

@ch shahid

Thanks for your comment. My question is however related to building or buying a home there, not for investment. Streets don't look that wide to me though

@sheeraz Dear it depends on you. You cannot compare ghouri town with islamabad. If u have investment than purchase house in islamabad and if u have low budget than purchase in ghouri. Ghouri town has its own importance.

@ch shahid, I think ghouri town have only advantage of location but if some one want to invest in that area one should invest in legal societies like soan garden,airport housing society .These societies are legal and also have same location as ghouri town .

@ali How can we declare it illegal ? They offer registry and itekal from courts. Than how cda can declare it illegal. It is illegal in terms of cda by laws in which u have to pledge 400 kanals in the name of cda untill completion of development. I personally feel that for profit taking it worths but for construction of home may b i think twice.

@ch shahid, Who will be responsible of maintainess like road,streets ,water supply and security if someone want to purchase plot for home construction?It is just like any other area of pindi where people have to arrange all these things.I think it is only good for commercial plots which will give you good investment return not if you want to live quality life.It is my personal thinking rest every person have it's own thoughts

Thanks

I had already told that for quality living islamabad worths. Ghouri town only has edge of its location and price. Personally i feel its not right time to invest there in commercial plots because rate is at its peak.Its my personal opinion.