Real estate investment

I have 8 million rupees and i can wait 2 years before my retirement…What is best investment option.Thanks

Rehan Sahib , what are your preferred area of investment ? If you want to invest in Islamabad / Rawalpindi and residencial then I-16 , Bahria enclave , Gulberg Greens , Dha Phase 3 (old serene city) are good options.

Outside islamabad i am telling every one to buy the plot in DHA multan which will give you instant jump soon when balloting will be done.

Otherwise in your budget one good option is buy commercial plot in sector E and wait for 2 years.

Regards.

CDA Pouring some money on:

CDA-DWP MEETING APPROVES PC-I's FOR DEVELOPMENT WORK AT E-12, I-15, I-14 AND PARK ENCLAVE

As a result of effective planning of present management, CDA-DWP, in its 44th meeting has principally approved PC-Is of three (03) stalled sectors including E-12, I-15 & I-14 in addition to the approval of extension in execution period of development work at Park Enclave.

https://www.facebook.com/cda.isb.pk/posts/1278799695606553?__tn__=K-R

Imtiaz sahib thats a good news and good time to invest . Mean while DHA multan ballotting is announced yesterday plot of 45 is expected to rise atleast till 55 . Now every hour the price will increase.

Good news Imtiaz sb amid " Hanky phanky " everywhere!

True Abbasi sb & AQ sb, if CDA even puts the leftover/peanut of a money that it mints by selling those Sectors, not only we have one of the best residential sectors (regionally) but a highly robust Real Estate Model in the Capital and across the country (as a benchmark).

Hope CDA relaise how to milk its Cash Cows!

Respected Members

Do you think it is time to invest in I 15 OR E 12

Yes, that is for sure, as far as one interested in investing in Capital Real estate. Every indicator pointing to gains and progress in E-12 and I-15 with I-15 may be a bit more attractive in the shorter run then E-12.

Abbasi sahib you have not which E Sector

Imtiaz sb, you are right.
30 years before whenever CDA announced any new sector, crores of people applied but that was only up to Mr. Gardezi time when he was in office.
After that CDA ke charaghoun main roshni na rahi.
Now CDA is a total failed organization.
But you gave us good news:
E-11 and the same side sectors are marvellous locations and if CDA realizes their worth, can rack huge funds both for their pockets and for CDA beautification and development,
When I visited E-11, years before, beleivd you me I came across a solid wall just stood up on a planned road?
What a waste of the eye catching sectors.
Bad planning, bad facilities, bad security.....

What about 1-16 any news about it.

I14/15/16
CDA to finally develop neglected sectors
https://www.dawn.com/news/1461735

On ground progress, link road rehabilitation from 14 - 15 - 16 in process.

16/3 PHA apartments structures completed with possession as per initial announcements in 2020 or earlier 2021.

16/2 and 16/4 houses built and other under construction. Main factor holding back accelerated house construction (and ultimately commercial) is undeveloped I-15 that is a gateway for I-16 from practical access and development point of view.

@rehan sahib Bahria phase 8 Sector E . Rest in capital Imtiaz sahib has already explained.

Yes sector E residential have been appreciated at good pace.

Qayyum and abbasi bahi whats average price phase 8 e block. Its good for investnent or resedeince purporse.

Mohammad sb
A 10 marla at cutting terrain costing from 50-55 lacs
If you can get below 50, you are a lucky person.
In fact great locations touching 60.

I want to buy commercial 4 marla at Sector E Bahria phase 8,Can any body help me to find any seller with reasonable price with open transfer please

Dear Rehan
Although we are in construction business but our partner frequently buys commercials when the market is low.
Check with our office as I am outside Pakistan and check with at least two more professional dealers about the best price for you and then decide for your buyout.
We are constructing a house in sector E as well and may serve better than others.
Cell: 0333-5114619/0317 5075945

I think savings certificates will provide you better return on your 8 millions.

The total savings held by the National Savings stood at Rs 1701 billion by May 16 this year while the directorate had Rs 752 billion by the same date, a year ago.

It shows that people are preferring National Savings investments.