Risk free investment

Investment in dha is more secure and risk free and litigation free and more easy transfer process than other patwar or other procedures.

Ask people who invested in DHA valley.

I mean not only DHA VALLEY BUT ALL PROJECTS OF DHA IN ALL OVER PAKISTAN.

There is nothing risk free in the life. One takes risk for reward. The more risk one takes the higher the potential reward. While dha is less risky then most projects it still carries risk.

It’s a matter of luck, but, mostly investments in small plots are risky even in dha/bahria and the rest has no reliability, bigger plots seems to be safe in dha and bahria but investment is heavy.

There is nothing risk free in our investment environment/circumstances,chance of risk can be vary,for property investment i just share this quot “Don’t wait to buy land,buy land and wait”.

Khalid Javaid Sb,,,

Rightly said. I would say nothing is risk free... The amount of risk varies from low to high on case to case basis....

Regards

Thanx Khan Sb

The answer to the original question is yes, to a greater extent. DHA is free of all troubles except to make timely decisions in purchasing plus an eagle eyes view of the far fetched lands of files in DHA,where you can stuck yourself in muddy puddles(dha valley/dha 2 extension Islamabad etc)

Sometimes you can catch a fish by diving down from 100 feet through the power of your eyes wonderful clear visual display of the fish in blue waters.

But a blind dive can land you in a shark's mouth ,no matter whats so ever an eagle claw power of snatching a deadliest toxic snake from blue water waves may be.

@DK GOOD ONE

You nailed it Mr. Dk.

In the question 3 risks have been identified explicitly:

1. More secure (probably against qabza)

2. Litigation free (probably that land ownership with developer without any litigation)

3. Easy transfer (no complexity)

In the discussions, the impicit monetary risks of loss in value or increase in value but not as per expectation is discussed which emanates from other associated factors like status of development, quality of development, amenities, infrastructure, link roads, etc.

In my view it depends on the intention of investment. But ultimately it all boils down to financial risk.

@Hasan,

Your above associated factors are very valid however at the end risk will be calculated in terms of money as u said.

@DK can you please explain a bit in simple words :slight_smile: Thanks

Every business need risk for Good Profit …

Good job Dk bahi.

Regards

Seem like Ch sb has recently upgraded from TMA or rural property. So from that stand point, he is 100% right. DHA offers hassle-free transfer and trouble free possession. But Bhai jaan, so do scores of other housing societies and projects. To the extent that for most of us here the concept of Khasra, patwar and registry is completely alien.