Rs. 4 million

Dear friends,

I am resident of wah cantt. I want to purchase a plot in a budget of rs. 4 million and want to construct it as well in 1-2 years. Pls advise so good options comparable to living in wah.

I've heard a lot about prices of b-17 ballooning, dealer's cartel but again there ought to be some rational price to be paid for a decent plot.

Your valuable feedbacks will assist me in deciding.

Regards,

No suggestion yet. Perhaps name of society not written in subject. (on a lighter side)

Sir, there are almost like 10s of threads on same topic and much has been answered on what, when and where to buy in 1/2/3/4/5 million. My suggestion would be search the forum and posting a question on that existing thread may be more helpful.

A suggestion to quickly and comprehensively get the answer.

Wait and do not invest. Market is crashing big-time after SC banned all sale purchase of Bahria Town.

I dont think its a 'Market Crash' situation or up to that extreme level. I have seen the news regarding BT Karachi, Rawalpindi and New Murree. SC has barred any sale/purchase and transfer of BT Karachi at the moment. It may have impacts on BT specially RWP and New Murree too, somehow may be for sometime. As the core of the decision is to de-mark the swapped land between Govt. of Sindh and BT and reassess the situation to protect the rights to minimise the common people as affectes.

Thats a great news all in all to put some bounds on these developers and land grabber Mafia. I wish it is not a once off attempt and it is to be continued and spread against all the looters.

Having said that, there is a whole world that exists beyond BT. CDA as a govt. subsidiary flashes many societies as illegal, prime example being Ghouri Town but nothing serious has even ever happened, unfortunately.

As long, as there is a population growth, possession and constructed land and housing crisis there will be a genuine demand. Crash happens when there is a sudden rise and than drop back to the normal. For them that bought at the peak may suffer - thats far from the Crash thing.

The only worst time not to invest in real estate (talking about the possession land) is when either you don't have the money or there is an artificial hike in prices...