Safe place to invest in rawalpindi/ islamabad

I wish to make a investment in the twin cities for me and my family to retire. At present i’m living in uk and i need advice on where and how much i will need to invest to get a rental income of around 3 lacs per month. Please enlighten me with your wealth of knowledge. Thank you in advance.

Dear Brother,

The average property will give 0.5 to 0.6 percent return. So any average property which will be generating the rental income of 300,000 per month will have a face value of 5 to 6 crore rupees.

The above average property option will give you 0.7 to 0.8 percent return.

A hard to find property can give 1 percent return should be your aim in that case your investment will significantly reduced to 3 crore bracket.

Proper R&D and consultation is required to find the juicy option.

Regards,

KJ

Mr.Khalid how can I contact you personally?

Dear Mr Khalid

Could you please spare me some time to give me more advice.

In shaa Allah I will be coming to Pakistan at the end of February and it would be a pleasure to meet up with you if possible.

My email is

Saj858@hotmail.com

Thank you

Kashif Ehsan Bhai and Sajid Bhai please have a whatsapp converstaion / chat for any thing i may help with +92 322 5349449

I dont think something with face value of 5-6 crore will generate more than 1.5 lac

I agree with Ty Phoon. For example, in DHA2, a property of 3 floor 1 kanal home will cost you 5 cror and it will max give you 1.5 lac per month.

As per my opinion, to get 3 lac return, you need to invest atleast 10 cror.

Brother it depends on your investment. In residencial itszbitxless in commercial you may have better return for Example:

10 marla house in phase 8 gives me 50k to 60k rent with the face value of 1.65 to 1.70. A CDA shop in F sector gives 45k rent with the face value of 80 lacs.

If you see and check class III shopping center in I sector you can have a very good ROI in some places with investment of 2.25 to 2.50 budget.

@Sajid Mehmood,

I hope/pray you will get the right answers from this forum as there are many genuine people on this forum willing to help overseas Pakistanis but still I would urge you to be very careful and thoroughly research who you are dealing with when coming to Pakistan. It would be much better for you to get more feedback from the well known property gurus on this forum and then evaulate that against other feedback you receive. Allah protect us all.

I suggest you may not keep all eggs in one basket and purchase 2 or 3 properties.

Keep in view future growth of Property in addition to rental value.

Example is Bahria Town where rental value is better than CDA Sectors but Price increase relatively less.

Rauf Khan SB

Thank you for your response and duas

So far the only person on here who has given me some insight is Mr Khalid to whom I am very grateful .

Regards

Sajid Mahmood

@Abdul Qayyum sahib, @Imtiaz sahib & @Isloo1

Your kind help/advise on this question will no doubt be much apprecaited by brother Sajid Mehmood sahib.

Others forumers have advised well with the numbers. As per the norms, at min that has to be 6 crore+ to get there as far as real estate rental returns of twin cities. Just to add up:

1 -- How to Yield Maximal Yield?

It require more proactive real estate asset management that is to (A) diversify (house, furnished apartment, commercial shop) & (B) Connect with right Real Estate agents who donot devalue your ROI just to get some into the agreement for the sake of their once-off commission.

Important Counter Argument: Is Maximal ROI also easy to liquidate (Sell of to cash)?

It depends, for example, a furnished apartment could yield upto 0.7%+ and on short term frequent rentals the average can be more than that. However, to achieve that one need to have proper management that can look after such dynamic mode of letting out. Importantly, furnished apartment despite getting better ROI donot (i) Sell-off quickly, (ii) Appreciates much less when compared to a house.

2 -- Where lies the Maximal Yield?

In a somewhat order of preference:

- Open Commercials (Satellite Town, Saddar, etc.)
- CDA Sectors like I, G series
- Private Project (BT Civic Centre)

Possible attraction in future, may be minimum 3+ years from now can be commercial of Gulberg Residencia (more of an anticipation for time to come).

You can buy shops in malls, they give good rental value and are generally hassle free.

Dear Isloo 1

Which malls are best to buy and at what price ?

What % return can one expect.

Regards