Sector E-12

Dear all,

I am about to purchase an 11 Marla plot in E-12 on Monday. I know it is high risk/high reward in terms of development, and I understand that. My real concern is that I have heard there has been a lot of file fraud in E-12. What is the best way to verify that the plot I buy will be legitimate?

Many thanks

Only cda can clear the situation about validity of file…

@Saadi: I think an invalid file cannot be transferred. If once transferred then it means it’s a valid file. Am I right Saadi sb? BTW, this time you did not say anything on buying in E-12? Are you now in favor of buying in e-12?

So if CDA does transfer it, it will become valid and then I will have no future problems right?

If so, I will purchase monday.

My news is that the CDA is in talks with priv company to develop e12, thats why the budget allocation to e12 was very low this year as the priv company will submit a tender and then CDA will make sale of new blocks to pay for this. Just like they did with e-11

though with past history, this may not come true - but i am willing to wait many years for this because once it does develop begin i will build my own house there.

i just want file security.

@AliAhmed; Yes if CDA transfer the plot to your name there is no problem. I am also keeping my file with the hope to make my home in E-12. Let us see when this sector gets attention of CDA management.

Are all sub-sectors of e-12 equally populated? I have never been there.

@ali and Anu:Good luck for your investments. Please advise me which sub-sector is comparatively better for buying.

@IB; Sir as per my little knowledge 2-3 with Margalla view are best options for investment as well as for living.

Dear anu for how long you have been holding plot there? what size do you have?

Sir i am holding a file of 35x70 since 2 years, although prices gone up these days but i don’t wana sell and prefer to wait for development.

I wish you all the best

I wish you all the best brother

You want to hold it and wait for,development. That is very good news for your grand children!

@IB…Sir as you are maturing our deal so i can only wish you good luck…Btw my view point is same as before…

In principle, high risk and high reward investment is not a bad idea for long term. But my problem with E-12 is that asking prices have crossed more than half the price of D-12. In this situation the prize at the end of the day is not worth the risk

For example if someone plans to buy one kanal in e-12, I think it is much better to buy smaller plot in D-12 compared to blocking your money in a piece of very expensive paper.

Given the amount of risk involved, E-12 makes any sense if prices are less than one third the price in D-12.

Let us suppose for a moment that E-12 gets developed in the blink of an eye. What should be the prices tomorrow morning? I would say they should still be about 70% to 75% of D-12 because D-12 has better location being closer to the hills and being older with more investment already made in commercial areas, more houses already built etc.

So what is the logic of 50% price of D-12 when there is absolutely no chance of development in the near future. Even if it starts today it will take 3 or more years to complete.

Usually there is a fluctuation in prices in E 12 and prices are already high and if one can wait for long term it will be good investment.But I think prices will again go down.

@Pk1: Your above two posts are well logical and more than enough for anyone who intends to invest in e-12. Thank you for sharing your valuable opinion.

@Saadi:Thank you for your best wishes for me. However, I'm just exploring things so I have not finalised e-12 for my investment. About investing in e-12, my feeling are somewhat similar to what PK1 just said. Personally, I prefer d-12 over e-12. I plan to invest about 60lac but b4 I may arrange this amount, I will definitely seek opinion of experts like you of this forum.

@IB why dont you book 5 marla plots in be2 for short term???

@Saadi: I’d have done it if I had cash in my hand. I’ll buy there after sometime when BE2 will be in loss:) and I’ll have cash in my hand. Saadi I do not mean to say BE2 will definitely go in loss but it may as it happened initially with BE1 .

@IB…Sir 5 lacs own for be2 5 marla…=)…Just confirmed from market…