Sector i - 14 (cda) vs b - 17 (multi professional)

Dear friends

Need your kind suggestion that i need a plot 5 to 7 marla for onward constructions a house.

As i checked , i get same rate for 5 marla at i.14 sector & b. 17 (7marla) i.E. 28 lack to 32 lack.

I need your kind advise where should i go or some other alternate.

Thanks

Masud, depending where you work and your children go to school. B-17 is a nice neighbourhood with high quality living. But it is too far from places to work and educational institutions. Even much awaited Margalla Avenue will not bring it any closer. Unless, of course, PMNL govt extends metro to B-17, then it will be whole new ball game altogether. Until then, I-14 will remain closer and preferred, despite congestion, poor development, and no particular security arrangements.

The comparison is like a donkey(B17) and a horse…

What is the comparison between I-12 and I-14. Which one is better to invest and why?

I understand in I-12 one can get a 8 marla plot for around 35 lac.

I-12 has much better location due to proximity of NUST. I-14 is behind koh-e-noor mills and its more pindi that islamabad.

In my understanding, B-17 is far better than any CDA sector. For Multi professionals are among one of the renowned and best developers of the town.

As CDA do not work on their promised sectors and those where people are the custodian of their property physically. CDA do not take staunch care of associated facilities that the agency is bound to provide.

On the other hand, Developers like Multi always meet the timeline and possess a credible standing in Islamabad.

For more information and guidance, feel free to contact me on 0332-4448288

Mohsin Shoaib Awan

I-12 has possession?

No…People have land which are cleared in CDA offices

Thank you every body for such use full guidance & time.

@ISLOO

Considering your suggestion 1-14 appropriate, what about i. 16 which is just 3 to 5 KM away from i.14 . Its also CDA sector & can we construct house after getting plot. Newspaper says its declared industrial sector.

As per comment by @ Shaoib Nisar sb its true PACE of CDA sector devlp is very slow but plus point is CDA investment is safe.

Kindly advise .

Thanks

Masud Sb,

For personal living, I don't think one can live in I-14 under current situation. Its not populated as yet. Few houses have been constructed. Developed status is pathetic. On the other hand, B-17 is far better than I-14. I-14 has only advantage of CDA sector... But what is the benefit of CDA sector, if they are not providing any services.

As far as safe investment is concerned, plots with possession in B-17 are as safe as any CDA plots.

So, the decision is urs based on all plus and negative points.

Regards

@ Thank you @ Khan saab your kind suggestion for giving both pictures of CDA s Sector & Other i.e. B-17.

in mind only one thing is this that in B-17 schooling (kids) Medical & other basic services still away.

@ Masud Majeed,

Multi has planned to make a good hospital and schools in B-17. Take the example of E-11, it has all the facilities and luxuries one can expect

I agree with you Masud Sb... Those things will certainly take some time for B-17...

However, the same are also not available in I-14 as well... For the same, you will have to go to surrounding areas....

Regards

Respected members!

What is your opinion on comparison of I-16 VS B-17. Which is more suitable

one thing I want to comment that in case of Medical facility we not use nearest but we use suitable. For example people go AFIC (CMH) for heart problem. Some people go to Alshifa for their own reasons. Some go to Panel hospitals of their employeer. So please not discuss it in case of B-17 and I-14.

Similar case is with educational institues. Some people like to admit their children in Roots and some in schools in islamic study on priority like IIUI schools. So distance not matter much

Dear Ali,

I-16 Vs B-17 then my vote is for B-17.B-17 is better than I-16.Allah knows best.

Regards

Ali Sb,

In that case B-17 is far better than I-16..

Regards

Mr Masud Majeed,Multi is house of issues and full of liars,