Sector i-15, i-12 and e-12 and park enclave 2

Good news for sector i-15, i-12 and e-12 islamabad is floating on many forums and on the official cda fb page.

Development work in sector i-15:

Islamabad: april 13, 2020: development activities in sector i-15 to be started by the end of april as pre-qualification process of firms have been completed. 40 firms participated in the pre-qualification process out which 10 ten technically sound and reputed firms have been pre-qualified. Pre-qualified firms have been asked to submit financial bids so that after evaluation of bids development work in the sector could be commenced by the end of this month.

Total nit cost for development of phase one has been issued. The qualified firm would carry out complete infrastructure development including road infrastructure, drainage, sewerage, water supply, electrification and other amenities of phase 1. Next phase is also in pipeline and is likely to be advertised within this month.

Instructions have been issued that initiation of development works in sector i-15 be ensured by the end of this month. The development of this sector would help add to the housing stock available in the city as well as the country. Roughly over 10,290 units of different categories will eventually be created here once entire process is completed.

Development work in park enclave-ii

Islamabad: april 04, 2020: cda all set to take possession of 450 kanals of land in park enclave-ii.

In a meeting presided by the chairman, cda, instructions were issued to take over the vacant land as all pending matters were reported by estate to have been settled.

Directions were also issued to hold a special cda-dwp within next ten days positively and directed that development work should start not later than may, 2020.

Project director (p.D) park enclave briefed that possession issues of land were resolved in park enclave-i and only minor work remained. Most of the streets are now clear. The chair directed that timelines must be met and the mosque should be started promptly. The p.D informed that mosque at park enclave-i will be one of the larger mosques of islamabad and will be built on moroccan architecture.

D.G, works also informed that tenders for i-12 and e-12 balance work will be advertised after three weeks. The work will commence in may, 2020. Whereas, i-15 development work will start in april, 2020.