Short term investment

I want to invest around 4 million. Please guide me whether dha phase 8 extension is a safe and profitable investment or should i go for bahria town.

Bahria town is more useful these days and you have more chances to get high ROI. If you need construction and interior designing services in near future then you may contact us any time. We are an award winning architectural design firm in Pakistan and working for several years in this field. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting.... You may contact us at annie@ameradnan.com or send your contact details.

Thanks for ur advice. What other options do i have other than bahria town?

Hamza asif u dont even know a shit about bahria and you are quoting of high roi.this is so idotic of u.without having proper research u are advising him to put his hard earned money in that worthless project.

Kashif saleem sb..sir realty market is not fit for short term gains now a days.be it bahria dha .but incase of isb there are some credible medium term investments which can yield good returns but stay away from bahria now days because of its uncertainty.better go for a 10 marla in dha N or P block by extending your budget a bit and it can yield good medium term returns.it also has very good prospects becuase of highway

expansion.

Incase of lahore our member irfan bhai can guide you better

Saadi Bhai. Your comments are too harsh though correct factually.

Saadi sb thank you for sincere advice. Please can you guide me where to invest in Lahore? Previously i invested in DHA phase 5 lahore. First a 5 marla and then a 10 marla. I constructed a house and sold it. 5 marla was a really good experience however, 10 marla didn’t turn out to that good an experience but still wasn’t a bad one either.

Dear Kashif sb

As suggested by Saadi brother, pls stay away from Bahria coz of uncertainity associated with it. Let the dust settle in next 5-6 months then u can go for Bahria.

As far as DHA Phase-8 extension is concerned, I think you are talking about Phase-8 Z-block (Ivy Green). It has one plus point & one minus point. Plus point is, its all land is clear, hardly any village there. DHA will not face any problem in developing it. It will take 4-years to get developed. Minus point is, it is completely isolated & little away from main roads as well.

If u want to stay in DHA only, then phase-9 would be better than phase-8 Z-block because of its location advantage. It will also take 5-6 years to develop. Development charges have not been announced as yet, its first time DHA has taken long time to decide about development charges announcement. Now both options are infront of you, u can take decision accordingly

Bahria Orchard (Phase-2) seems to be on the rise these days. However, I think time for investment and getting high gains is over.

Don't the experts here agree that uncertainty in Bahria will allow good returns in future. If one waits for 5-6 months for the dust to settle, the prices at that time will be too high for investment.

@ Br malik sb…Sir you are right but i was deliberately harsh with this guy as he is becoming more of nuisance than a contributor…I believe marketing a company is everyone’s right but only at right thread but this guy is becoming more of a headache.Without properly researching,just for the sake of marketing his company,he is advising a person to put his hard earned money in worthless projects and this he had done several times as i have observed.

Kashif sb, the best is to invest in dha multan one kanal file that costs around 29.5 lacs all inclusive and will give u a very good return with in one to two years time

Major Muhammad Arshad sab, are you approved dealer of DHA multan ? also 29.5 is last price ? inbox me pls.

Major Muhammad sb thank you for your advice.

Kashif bhai aoa

I would also recommend u to invest in dha multan, todays one kanal file rate is 28.75 lacs, in december once this dha multan will b launched the formal price would b 55 lacs per kanal file and in second half of 2016 , once there would b belating for plots , the file price would b around 70 lacs, its an ideal short term investment with best possible return. For investments, cities are not to b seen , opportunities are looked into.

Rgds

Kashif bhai aoa

I would also recommend u to invest in dha multan, todays one kanal file rate is 28.75 lacs, in december once this dha multan will b launched the formal price would b 55 lacs per kanal file and in second half of 2016 , once there would b belating for plots , the file price would b around 70 lacs, its an ideal short term investment with best possible return. For investments, cities are not to b seen , opportunities are looked into.

Rgds