Should I buy house in O-9 National Police Foundation Islamabad?

I want to buy a house of (5-10) marlas in Islamabad. My budget is about 70 lac. I want to know the best location where i can get house in this price range in Islamabad. Second option for me is to go to Rawalpindi. Please suggest the best areas of both the cities where i can get the required villa.

Check ghuri town, phase 2,3,4,5 for plots of 5 marla and 10 marla, good option to invist and live

In this range u can check i 10, i 9 old houses of 5 marlas, single story 7 marla brand new in g 15 pwd town bahria phase 8

For money making nothing is better than ghauri town at the moment. All other towns/socu are slow in money making

@saqib
I have few questions
1.Ghuri town is not legal soceity?
2.I have 10 lahk and want residential plot.
3.Residential plot is better or comertial plot?
4.Which phase of ghuri town is better?
Thanks

1. Ghauri town is not illegel, it is not owned by cda, it is run by private cmpy and this cmpy is working since 1992 so have not to worry abt and thousands of people are living there. (have a visit)

2. For 10 lak phase 4-c is better where per marla is around 180000 to 200000

3. U cant buy commerical plot in 10 lak so residental plot is better in then resdt

4. In that price 4-c or new developing phase 7 where per marla is around 145000 to 155000

@saqib
I have one more question. Who will be responable of mentainess of roads plus water gas .

Check i-9 or i-10. Or pha flats in g-11 islamabad You also may visit g-13 for 2540 brand new houses. Else, go and get a house in pwd or o-9 police foundation, where you will get a 3570 house in this range, Regards, -nasir 03005551900

2 questions are hear

1) do u want to make money? 2) do u want a ouse for ur self?

Ans 1: for money making nothing is better than ghauri town so far in that price range.

Ans 2: so far ghauri town is responceable for the development and maintance and they are doing it . Even if ghauri town management back off afert some certain time , then cda comes in as per its rules coz ghauri town is in islamabad territory after all as per previous histiory of zone ii and normally peoples use to get the the work done from mna's fund also.

One general cote: there are more than 18000 house so far build in ghauri town and phase 1,2,3 are there since 1992 --- 2000. All the management is done by ghauri town regarding , water supply, roads and cleaning + secuirty..