Small investment suggestion..

Asslamo alaikum, brothers, i need your valuable suggestion, i want to buy plot for investment , my budget is 12 loc but on instalment i can go on 2million. Kindly give me suggestion, or in bharia town where is good place?

Wa alaikumussalam,

I think you should consider investing in Phase I of Lahore Motorway City. In my personal view, it will emerge as a good project in future: i) because of China Pakistan Economic Corridor ii) because of the Garment City which will be developed in its vicinity.

You can get 5 marla between PKR 10.50 to 12 lacs at the moment.

Rest ALLAH knows better.

PLOT FOR SALE IN I-8/2, Size 35X80 on reasonable price: Call for demand Owner want to sale urgently. Email or contact us MARSHALL PROPERTY ADVISER| PROPERTY DEALERS IN ISLAMABAD|REAL ESTATE AGENT IN ISLAMABAD|PROPERTY DEALERS IN RAWALPINDI|PROPERTY DEALING COMPANY IN RAWALPINDI ISLAMABAD

Brother, Any other option in bharia town Islamabad,

Dear Ahmed,

check in bahria orchard lahore, but i dont think you will get in this budget range, you maybe have to increase little its difficult sometime but trust me if you take the step allah will help you go ahead bro.

Ali brother, I checked they have two instalment deals in bahria Orchard on 8marla some plots for sale on instalment in d extension down 10loc 18 month instalment 20 with 3 on… And other pH 3 12down 3 on and 18 months instalments…20loc … Brother what do you think these can be good and save investment in future…?

Which one is better because on these budget I can manage these instalment scheme in future what’s your opinion for save and good investment…

8 Marla is good option for future and easy if you want to sale… Check some other option with less own coz 3 lac is big amount according to the current situation…

Good analysis Zain, but why phase 1 of LMC , in my openion it is a medium sized society and location does not matter. Installment plots in T Prime block of lahore motorway city Are an easy option by just puting 1.5 lack downpayment.

Dear, I think you should consider investing in Metro Train vacinities. In my personal view, it will emerge as a very profitable project in future for investors.

You can get 4 marla between PKR 8 Lac at the moment.