Society for 5 marla plot in Lahore

Which society is best to buy 5 marla plot to construct and sale house, in Lahore.

PECHS because ready to construction and price are low

25x50 = 5 marla = Total Price Rs.14 lac, Rs.4 lac Down Payment & Rs. 250000/- (Rs. 2.5 LAC) Installment after every 3 months in 4 equal quarterly installments in one year.

I agree with Mian Aslam, About 5 marla because very minimum amount.

Better wait then buying in PECHS. Prices are stale for almost an year

In which city you are looking for a plot Kashif?

In Lahore

Can anybody confirm the location of PECHS

Akhter, this is the link to the location of Islamabad PECHS:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pechs/@33.5901137,72.8293576,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x38df99172fba9059:0xfc9dfc3362e8d9

Mian sb her jagah apna luch tal daity hain, woh bhi baghair sochay.

Yes, I would also be interested to know good and inexpensive options to book 5 Marla on installments in Lahore with the aim to construct house in a reasonable timeframe. I have heard about LDA Avenue and Pak Arab Society. All Lahori brothers are requested to enlighten us about these two and other options. Full details, prices, handover period and reputition of society would be highly appreciated.

@Isloo brother, I dont have much info but let me share whatever i know about these societies:

LDA Avenue is located on raiwind road, its possession is announced few months ago but still there are many plots/areas in litigation. LDA took almost 15-years to develop this society. Plots will not be available on installments. Its location is good & would be worth living after 3-4 years.

Pak Arab is located on Ferozpur road, earlier it had some serious issues with bank & most of the plots were under litigation. Actually, society owner got huge loan from banks by pledging different plots. I am not sure if that problem is resolved or not but its not worth living. I dont think plots on installments would be available.

Its better to either go for Fazaia Gujranwala, u can get 5-Marla plot on 3-years installment or LDA City Lahore where again u can get 5-Marla on installments.