Suggestion required from the experts user of forum

Ur gaudiness will be owner able for me plz ,i searching to invest in property sector in islamabad want to buy plot built and sale, i m basically civil engineer want ur kind advice that where i can buy plot and built, my budget is 50 luck ,i same limit what is passable plz mention briefly ,i thanks allot in advance .

Dear aftab, very good to know that you are civil engineer and you have budget of 50 luck. The amount is very handsome and you can do very good business in these 50 luck everywhere in islamabad. Thanks

I don't no why no one reply of my questions?Forum used should give the honest advice to questioner? Because the people who have experience in same felled can guide the others ,this forum is created to shear the knowledge with others,if some one hide and not shear to others he will be asked by allah subhan thala in the day of judgment,

Plz shear all that to facilitate the others,,god will give u the benefits,

Thanks

Good to know that u want to start ur own business.May allah bless u…Sir as far as ur investment is concerned this amount is not enough to carry out any project in islamabad in zone 1 beacuse prices are sky rocketing there.U will hardly get a plot of size 25x40 in the under developed sector like g13 g14 and d12 etc.U can try ur luck in g16 b17 and f17 but the sale purchase of housing in these sectors is slow.U can also go for 5 marla plot in sector j of dha.Phase 8 bahria town is another option but it will not be feasible to buy property in bahria town now a days due to some reasons.Also there is a decreasing trend in phase 8.Until the plots are available in enormous number in any area,the sale purchase of houses remains slow so it will be good for u to do the business of plots instead of constructing.Now its all ur choice.

Dear brother Aftab in this amount as saadi_aquari had told you, you may not be able to find any in zone 1, try to start with only plots brother or on the contrary if you get any and you built that would be far away and defiantly that would be real slow to sell likewise.

Lots of luck for you brother.

Thanks for replay mr fahad mr saadi now i m having at least an idea that about cash flow,,,, Again question is that if i increase the amount up to 8 million what is the best area to buy plot then built and sale,

I m really really thanks allot for ur reply ,

If 8 million is your budget then you need to find out how much it would cost you to build a house of various sizes, how much plots costs in various localities, what they are selling for, is there any potential for profit and is there sufficient demand. Expect to just break even in the first property as you will make mistakes and pay more for products and lose some money, second time you should be more experienced.

Really you need to go and do some research on the ground. Asking people here will only get you so far.

Dear aftab why don’t you try in plots to step up your capital so that you may get to the best place… May be dear my perspective is a bit different for you but this is how you can get in the market, can gain experience with addition in your capital as well.

Dear aftab To buy and built is a good business but specially in those areas which are a bit populated. In 5 million its a bit tough to work in some good area however in 8 million u can do that project in proper islamabad sectors There are 2 options in above mentioned buget one is to buy 7 marla plot in bahria phase 8 or g 15 jkchs built a home and sale it will give u good profit as in bahria phase 8 and g 15 jkchs sale purchase of houses is better then other less populated areas. Another option u can do is to buy old houses in i 9 , i 10 of 5 marlas renovate them u will get a very fast and quick response in it but the main thing is to buy old houses on investor rate for which u have to make reliable sources and it will give u return with in 2 months inshallah

Sir as i told u ,sale purchase of houses in upcoming sectors is slow due to availability of plots.The business of houses is best only within those sectors which are fully developed and in ur price range go for i-9,i-10,g-11(25x40) houses,f-10(20x40) houses etc…Remain in contact with any renowned dealer who can provide u with old houses at investor rates.Buy those houses,renovate them and it can give u good return.One thing is that ur buying should be at best price.I will again recommend u to start with the sale purchase of plots as it has more return in less time.Rest is ur choice.

Saadi has given a good piece of advice. I support his suggestion