Top city h block vs b-17 multi garden vs any other society

Dear experts assalam-0-alaikum wr wb,

I hope you guys are doing good. I have a budget of 2 million and want to buy plot in next month inshaallah. Can you please guide me which is place is better for building future home in this area. I am planning to build in next 3 - 5 years or so.

I am waiting for your kindly reply.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Best regards,

Zaman

Dear Property Experts,

No reply? What can be the reason?

Budget amount is not enough? or any other issue? I was following you guys discussing lot about this zone where new airport is in development phase. Still waiting for your guidance

Bro, There are two good options if u have 20 lac.

1- in B-17, you can buy plot immediately and can build also

2- Mumtaz city, it will give u good profit even u keep ur plot for next 2 years.

3- Topcity block H, wait, don't go for it right now. ABCD blocks are better and safe but in this budget u can't buy there

Top city H- Block is very good in this budget

Thanks I really appreciate your reply. I require your input B-17 D block is having some land dispute and in my budget I can only buy in E block?

Is that true?

What is the development status of Mumtaz City?? How about University Town for long term investment cum building home purposes.

Thanks again for your opinion. Anybody else can help me deciding that would be great favor. I have to complete transaction in last Qtr of Dec 2016.

B-17 is good for immediate building, but in this budget you will get plot 30x60 in E Block, the location is a bit far at the moment, it will take some time to get reasonable population may be 5 to 8 years at least.

In Mumtaz city you can get 5 marla plot on which you can construct your house.

In Topcity you can get 5 marla plot, without possession, it will take some take for possession.

Location wise TC and MC are better then B-17.

Regards

Brother Tanveer, thanks so for I have made of up my mind with MC.

Thanks Mr. Khan I do appreciate you your precious comments. I have to build / construct home inshaAllah after few years but at the same time I am interested in plots with possession. Based on suggested location I am personally interested in Mumtaz City because of it's location and access.

I hope block / area of MC having 5 marla plots is fully developed and possession can be obtained?

What about B-17 E-Block access after motorway interchange of AWT? Would it be better?

Thank you guys for your precious feedback.

JazaakAllah

Sorry for interfering in this discussion. My mother has plot in B-17 and its been 7, 8 years now and no possession has been granted. Neither there has been much hike in its value. I think she has her plot in D block. We are so disappointed that now we are thinking to sell it and invest that money somewhere else.

Last month during my vacations to Pakistan I sold B-17 Block E plot and purchased a plot in Mumtaz City.

No doubt MPCHS is big brand and B-17 is huge project. But whenever I visited the exact location of my plot I also became disappointed. B-17 is far and my plot was out of sight and my preference was living not investment.

Mumtaz city is small society as compared to MPCHS but still I am satisfied because of good location.

Khan Zaman sb,

Thanks for your valuable comments.

MC Chenab Block 5 marla do have possession available.

The access to Univ Town is not good at the moment if you want to consider it for home building.

E Block of B-17 has no relation with AWT Interchange.

Ambreen, it will be better to sell D Block plot and invest somewhere else for good returns.

Regards

DEAR,

Top City is a good investment, now according to new map, 5Marla plots shifted near D block, which can give you good return in near future, InshaAllah.

Sajjad sb, you are right, the existing land for the 5 marla plots as per the revised map is solid and height.... So once the map will be approved by RDA, it will give good return to the investors.

Regards

Thanks Guys for your valuable feedback. It's much appreciated, Can you please guide me about Ghandara City?

Top City 5 marla map is still not approved by RDA?

So I am ending up with 2 options.

Mumtaz City OR Top City. Mumtaz City is preferred because possession of plot. Any other good project in surrounding with in the same budget?

Thanks again everyone, this is great help for person like myself.

JazaakaAllah

Gandhara city is a small project of few hundred plots at the moment, approved by RDA... They may extend in future, by acquiring more land... Development is going on at good pace.. They may handover possession of first phase in short term... The only issue, I see is their access, for which they are mainly dependent upon Mumtaz city... If they would get access through MC to Kashhmir Highway, then, it is a good project near islamabad new airport.

TC new map is still not approved by RDA, but it is under process from some time, they are claiming to get approval anytime soon... So, lets wait and see...

Regards

Khan Zaman,

My entry is pending for approval,,,, I hope you will soon see my reply.

Regards

I believe still pending?

Dear Admin,

Please post the reply of Mr. Khan on my thread so that people like me get the guideline.

Thank in Advance

Why post / reply is not being updated on this thread?

Top city-1 far better than B-17

@Mr Khan,

You are response are posted or not? If not please try once more so that I may conclude this thread.

Thanks advance

Anybody inform me about airport enclave near Mumtaz city.