Top city investment

Dear gurus (mr.Khan, nadeem sb. And others)

I need to ask you if in your view top city still have the juice left in it for further gain if invested in 10 marla/ 250 sq.Yds (or close to its size) ? I am thinking about investing around 5-6 million in it for 2 years. What potential increase can be expected from this investment in 2 years?

Kindly give your reviews, tips and suggestions.

Thanks,

Would better to place your question on the dedicated link for top city. I hope you will get guidance from many gurus following that link.

Dear C.A,
Very short answer is NO.This reply is from my heart and i think you will ask me why?My own investment is in TC which i purchased in 2013 but now if i have some budget i will never ever invest in TC any more.I am not like those who promote where they have investment.
Tum maa se koi us waqt tak momin nahi ho sakta jab tak wo apne bhai ke liye bhi wahi pasand na kare jo apne liye pasand karta hai.(Hadees)
Why only TC or MC?Because it's close to new Airport?Please go and visit around area of present Airport there is Gulzar E quaid,Shah Faisal Colony act.Are prices high than Enclave,Dha,Bahria town phase-7,8 which are far than these close housing societies?
1:TC B block kanal 8 to 12 million,A block 10 marla 4.5 to 5.5 million.Why?Did you visit?Is there any gold mine or start drilling rigs?Is there any schools,colleges,universities,hospitals,water treatment,shopping malls?Can you or me or anybody live there without these facilities?Did you check development standards of TC?her waqat issues hi sir par Mandarata Rahata hain.Kabi Kunwar Moeez Khan andar hota ha ior kabi bhar(one man show),new map ki tension act.
mara khail ma purchasing nie banti in this amount baqi app dhak lo.hawai jahaj dhakta dhakta hum hi na jahaj ban jain.
Regards

Dear Nadeem Ahmaed,

What about faisal town

Very fair and in-depth analysis by Nadeem Sb. May Allah bless you with more and more.

Nadeem Ahmed, logical answer.

@ C.A.

TC has a very good room for further growth in coming few years... Some issues are involved with TC, which were explained above... If, you can afford a little bit risk, then plot purchased at 4.5 M now will be easily 7 to 8 million in coming two years....

If you want to have risk free investment, then go for Mumtaz City....

Things will take time, but this area will be developed in coming few years very nicely.... Access to Islamabad through KH is very nice..... If 7/ 8 plot in G-15/ 16 could touch 9 Million, why no 10 marla in TC/ MC could be 7/8 Million?

Regards

Nadeem Ahmad Sb,

Hope and pray you are fine. Sir, with due respect I want to add few things for your information. There is nothing uncertain in TopCity-1. Everything is crystal clear and the proof is the increasing demand of plots by people. I assure you that whoever buys a property in TC-1 in near future would be one of the luckiest person as the rates would rise at unbelievable pace.

Please do not be a part of false propaganda about this society. Can you imagine a place where a 150 feet road would be right in front of your house and would go and connect with airport. Can you name a single place in Pakistan which is more precious then this one? Please remain positive and wait for few days (not months). You will INSHAALLAH get the best return on your current investment.

Ps: I am not a investor and neither I have invested in TC-1. I have just studied this place thoroughly and this would be the future.

Dear Ammad aka newbie,
Yes, number of Rawalpindi areas have 150 feet rd in front , shakrial, azeem town, ghauri Town VIP block, khanaPul besides many across Pakistan etc :wink wink : pun intended

Dear Ammad Zaidi,
Agar app ki studies 150ft tak ha to app ko main fail karta houn.Why you didn't see street size of kanal plots B block which are 40ft?App ko Dha and Bahria ki streets ior roads dhakna chia ior dobara exam dana chia.
I am not against TC because of good location but i like to see good development.I just shared ground realities.KH,Airport ya 150ft road par app kisi project ko successful nie kar sakta jab tak app achi development na karain.
Regards

Dear Sam,

Not a single society you mentioned shares a boundary with New Isl Airport.I respect your opinion but you are unable to see the bigger picture. Plz keep reading my below comment to clear some of your issues.

Dear Nadeem sb,

I respect your opinion also. I can take whole day to make you count the advantages of investment in TopCity-1. The 150 feet road was just one of them. But I dont want to argue as it will lead to no result. So I am just requesting you to wait and watch carefully as it rise like no other. Lets visit their office someday and get briefed on latest developments.

Rgds,

Dear Ammad Zaidi,

Management know me very well.Me and some my overseas friends already group meeting with Mr Raza by skype in 2015.

Any how thanks for your advice.I just shared what ever ground realities.

Regards

I completely agree with Nadeem sb. I have a feeling, after the opening of new airport, CDA sectors I/14 and I/16 will see very good increase. Some how i have this feeling.

Thanks @Nadeem bhai and Mr. Khan bhai for their detailed point of view. Much appreciated!

@Nadeem Ahmed bhai, do you see any reason for me to delay investing in Pak reality market due to current political turmoil especially when the money I will be investment is in USDs. If you think that there is no need to delay kindly suggest me an investment of around 10-11 million PKR in at least two places to hold for 3 to 5 years. Thanks!

Mr. Nadeem I respect your opinion, but I think TopCity still has a lot of room for profit as Airport is going to inaugurate next month, then Metro, and so on. Also, if you check out the facebook page of Topcity, you will notice that management has really speed up their work. Every day there is some video of development work. So, I see very good days coming in next 6 months.