Top Flops Of 2014

Dear experts,

Everyone is talking and seeking advise of the best and profitable projects only, lets make a list of top flop projects of the year 2014 in Islamabad/Rawalpindi. i.e. in terms of loss and/or long term non profitability. Also considering the duration and the number of investors effected. Also welcome if wants to add any from Lahore, Karachi or any other city too.

No hard feelings but just few names coming in mind are as follow, not necessary I am right, therefore this forum is all about to guide/educate each other. All experts are requested to input there feedback on top flop projects of 2014.

DHA Valley
Bahria Phase 8 Ext. and Phase 9.
CDA G-14
Top City
Bahria Enclave 2
B-17 few sectors

Best regards,
Sohail

What about G-16?

Dha Valley for sure.

Bahria Phase 9 going in loss too

Dha phase 9 files (lahore)

Is it a good time to invest in top city-1 ? The government stopped all the development of the society along the periphery of airport and there have been some rumours about revoking the NOC … What is the update ?

Property rise and fall cannot be encapsulated in one year to judge.

Is it a right time to invest in top city-1 ??? in blocks away from the airport

Its a very good initiative by Sohail. People should realize that you lose money in property too. Plus property is really overvalued right now specially in islamabad and I dont see any return in the next 2-3 years.

Any comment on DHA Gujranwala???

I also see that there is still a lot of correction remaining in prices specially Islamabad / rwp,

till 2013 end the prices were artificially inflated mainly due to bhair chaal effect due to greed of doubling in short terms which is corrected in 2014 to some extent.

Still people are not ready to realize the facts and holding as they are in losses already,therefore its not coming down to real value but will not be able to hold till long and further correction is expected in future.

The real value of the property can only be measured by its rental returns or genuine requirement of end users, till this is not seen all increases are temporary and will go through adjustment.

Places with possession and house constructions going on has no decrease in price. Though prices are not increasing.

DHA Gujranwala will rise as they have announced the launching in three years time. The flop projects from Lahore are as follows

1) Bahria Green Valley

2) DHA City

for details contact Imlaak Realtors at 03208484630

MUAN 03111777555

Very Rite.

I think we should update B-17 phase D,E,F …Phase A,B,C are pretty good and going at decent rate