Umer Block Plot

Hello,

My dealer is offering me the deal on the plot 351-B, St 40. Plot is absolutely plain and solid and its first street along the main bvd.

He is finalising in 43lac? What's expert opinion on that?

That is the rate but personally I think that is too much for a 5 or 8 marla and do not expect it to go any higher. A genuine buyer will not spend that much money to build a small house when he can buy a 10marla for about 30-32lac somewhere else. I think you missed the opportunity when these plots where for 15-25lac couple of months ago so I think wait for a better opportunity.

I have 6 in the block, i should recommend you to buy but I think you are late and price is already on the peak of the curve.

Dealers are making fortunes thanks to new investors like Kashif. A growth of a few more lacks in the next 12 months is hardly worth investing 43 + lacs, unless you plan to live there. Save your money for another day!

You are in serious trouble when you invest money and have to ask a public forum for advice. This shows you had no confidence in what you are investing in. Not sure - walk away.

@junaid you might be right. I currently live in phase 6 and never thought that prices could reach 90 plus for 10 marla. Whats your take on that?

@abdul given the above statement, I have same concerns but 32 lac somewhere else cant be compared with bahria dynamics and quality.

Where do you recommend to invest?

Regards

Kashif, I would say that if you can retain this for an year or so, it is a good option in my view.

Regards

Kashif, Bahria phase 8 is a good place to invest but the timing is/was of the essence. Sure, Umer block will grow over the years but it'll hardly be worth waiting for considering inflation at 9.7%. As Junaid said, you've missed the boat.

With a budget of 43 lacs you'll be better off getting a 10 marla category/bw plot in sector L. Do look around and try to find a private seller. The internet prices are advertised higher - make sure you bargain hard. Lastly, do consider this but don't take it as a Hadith - analyze it yourself, best of luck.

I think hold off for now as market is not doing anything these days, everyone is gambling on bahria town karachi, opal and tower slips or registration. When that is over people will come back to real stuff.I would have recommended you that but it is too late for that as well.