Upscale localities of islamabad, where to invest?

My family is moving to islamabad . We have 25 million to 30 million to invest in a property. We are looking for a 2 unit house for a rental income from one of the portions. We are open to options of apartments as well.
I have narrowed down to sectors, e-11, f-11 or d-12. We want to invest only in upscale cda locations. Any advice about the options available and suggestions for ideal upscale sectors will be appreciated. Are e-11, f-11 and d-12 most upscale sectors in my budget?

In your budget, you can also look for something even nearer to main islamabad but that will be in the g sectors such as g-9 and g-10. G sectors are not as posh as the f sectors. But g-11 is different - it is upscale by any standards. Prices in g-11 are very high but it is worth looking for some lucky bargain. That will be best.

If you are willing to consider dha phase 2 (which is upscale but not a cda sector and is at some distance from main islamabad), then in your budget you can get a sprawling very nice villa.

Dear tariq F-11 is a good option you can also get old home in f-10 which is a good option pesonally i will recomend you yo buy a plot in g 10 or g 11 40 x 80 size 13 marla which you can get around 20 million and spend 10 million on it make 3 proper portions on it basement ground and first. It will be brand new home and 2 portions will give you rent more then 70 thousand.

I agree with mr ibrahim. This is better option.

Yes its upscals, i suggest u yjat u can invest in p.E.C.H.S socity .Near new air port

I think 2 crore rupees are too much for 13 marla plot. If i had this much money i will prefer at least two kanals twin plots in new societies build house and invest rest of money in buying small houses in o-9,pwd or pakistan towns.

Thank you very much for the replies guys, really appreciate your input and worthwhile opinions. How is the e-11 sector, there are different 10 marla double unit options , which are in my budget. In your opinion for long term gain ( say over next 5 years) is it better to buy 2 unit house in E -11 of 10 marla or instead buy 2 apartment in f 11 ?

Please tell me your thoughts. Again i am trying to stay in posh uppe-rscale cda sectors only, it looks like the group thinks g-11 is also considered an upscale sector now!! Am i right?