Urgent suggestion for 13 million in DHA Phase 2

Suggestion required for 12 million pkr amount ,intrested in buying plot in dha phase2 or g13.If dha phase2 then which sector ? Urgent please

Saadi brother can guide you better. As to what i know in this budget you can get a normal/avg. Plot of 1 kanal in dha 2 A-J block and 8 marla in G-13 while if you target Dha 2 K-P blocks you can get a very good location plot 1 kanal plot.

In terms of investment i think DHA 2 will be good as you are getting 1 kanal against a 8 marla in g-13. In terms of size in g-13 there is not much of a difference to tell whether to go for smaller plots or bigger ones. A 8 marla plot is around 120-130 lacs and a 10 marla 180-190 lacs and a 14 marla 230-240 lacs. So the difference between these is not much which would give any advantage to bigger plots.

G-13 has 3 plus points which will allow its prices to increase further and may cross or come at par with g-11. It has a very beautiful location on main KH, there is no other sector with possession close to it other than g-14/4 so leaving only g-13 as an option for house construction. Last only 45% has been occupied and 55% is vacant if you leave 4 marla plots alone but if you take 4 marla into consideration then 50-55% is occupied and rest is vacant so there is still a lot of room for construction.

Growth in DHA 2 is a bit slow and i think price rise in cda sectors is a bit fast. In comparison considering 2 years approx. I think a 1 kanal in dha 2 and a 8 marla in g-13 would hover around 200 lacs approx. Maybe.

Rest is your choice what you want. For living dha 2 is better in terms of development but distance is a big turn off as is far away

I have a good location plot # 83 in dha 2 sectpr C Street 15 size 1 kanal in your required budget.

feel free for any further details any time on given below number:-

0333-5626440

@Arshad thanks for good advice.Moreover please can you advice should i approach to property dealers in that area direct or any other alternative?As i will be having 3 weeks to first sell my Plot Bahrial town phase8 M block and then this buy this big fish

@Malik Ajmal are you available on Whatsapp for getting further details

Gandapur sbb…Sir i have countless deals in dha 2.For best deals you can contact me at 03455370978…Can also help u in selling ur plot at bahria town as i also deal in bahria…

@Saad_aquershi sure sir i will contact you,meanwhile could you please give me estimate in how much price my Bahria Town Phase8 M block plot will be sold?

Sir for exact estimate,plz give me ur exact plot number along with size.Insha Allah will try to give you best deals.I also have options available in almost every block of dha 2.

@ gandapur khan yes it better to approach property dealers rather than trying something on your own as dealers know much about how to conduct a deal without any trouble. For DHA 2 saadi brother will guide you better but if you are interested in G-13 i know a dealer. He is honest and good in his deal. His name is saeed and his contact is 0333-8889196. However, you are free to look for other dealers but almost all dealers have the same options in circulation.

And if you do intend to buy a 8 marla plot in g-13 then do not go for g-13/3 but g-13/2 and that closer to KH and not far away

Dear Gandapur sab,

G-13 and Dha phase2 Both are good options.Bahria phase8 M block 5Marla 1.7 to 1.8 and 10Marla 2.7 to 3 Million depend on location if you can hold your plot then it will give you good return because at the moment market is very down.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Hi i have a plot in your price range in DHA-2 ,its one kanal level plot in B block.Plot # 6 in 3D street can call me at 4843881830 i am in US want to get rid of it ASAP.I am the direct owner,So you will save dealers fees also .take care Mrs Malik

Mrs Malik can you tell why you want to get RID of it ASAP. Is there any problem with the plot or had you any bad experience with DHA. Kindly share

Might be she bought it for sake of profit but unable to do so…Btw this plot is just touching the periphery of dha 2 sector B.

I am not sure,but i heard that in G-13 there is water supply problem.Can anyone living or have experience in G-13 can provide insights.Please.

Based on expert opinions following is the summary that i have got,

1.G-13 is a better place to invest.

2.DHA Phase2 is having excellent living facilities but distance is the matter.

3.Bahria town prices are curently going doing,so don't need to sell plot now.(Although i am hearing it since last 3 years whenever i want to sell the plot,but that's enough once should go ahead and put trust of Allah,if profit is in destiny it will surely come.

4.Zameen is a good platform to get diversified opinion of experts.Hat's off!!!

@ Gandapur sir both g-13 and dha 2 are good for investment and no one can precisely tell which one will be better in the future. But one thing is for sure you wont regret if you choose any one from these for investment. G-13 has water issues and i heard the water supply comes only twice a week. The land is also not successful for water bore but this phenomena is almost in every cda sector. All suffer from water shortage. G-14/4 has even worse water issues than g-13. I do not know about DHA 2 regarding any water problems.

you did not tell you want investment or living. If you are interested in investment and that for some time atleast 3 years or more then DHA 2 has an edge. It still has room for growth and if within that time islamabad expressway gains some momentum then good price appreciation can be expected here.

G-13 like many senior members on this forum have told me is cashing in location, zone 1 priority, lack of availability of other options forcing one to opt for g-13 or g-14/4 in zone 1.

for immediate living g-13 is shabby and not a good place but that is how old cda sectors used to be when they were initiated.

you can also consider G-15 for investment by the way. You can get a 40*80 (very good location plot) in g-15 for the same price of an 8 marla in g-13. It has also recently seen a good growth by almost 20-30 lacs

And yeah do atleast visit these areas physically instead of relying on comments here. You will be easily able to judge which area to invest in.

I also urge gurus and experts to give their input here. They have much more knowledge and insight about things here. I gave information to the best of my knowledge but still do carryout your own diligence before finalizing anything

@Arshad Thanks for your valueable suggestion.

My intensions are to buy plot from one of these two option,construct it after two years,for the purpose of Rent income.

What you suggest in that perspective?

Sir i personally thimk,in the end,dha 2 1 kanal house will always have an elite factor plus its worth will always be very much greateras compared to 8 marla of g-13.

Dear Gandapur,

I am agree with Arshad and SAADI bahi that Dha phase2 is much better than G-13.It's my very short answer according to my knowledge.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards