Visiting lahore for investment

Hello,

On this weekend i am going to visit lahore for finding good investment deals (for small budgets less then 3 millions).

What societies should i visit ?

Any agents whom i should meet ?

If you also needs any info just let me know i will find that info for you as well.

Do you guys think its worthy to take a look on

1) State life Phase 2 ?

Please specify your areas of choice !!

@Shoaib,

i am open for ideas ....

Well i don't know about the investment time-frame and other parameter of yours. In the southern lahore side you can consider Bahria Orchard 05 marlas (gettable in 14-15 lac range)... Lake City M-7, M-8 05 marla...

NFC-2, 05 marlas are also not so bad.. But not the bigger plots there.

If you can increase your budget a little, suigas phase-2 can also be a dark horse in coming years as it is encircled by bahria from 3 sides. You can get 01 kanal in 32-33 lacs range.

Thank you for your kind response Shoaib,

i can easily afford 1 Kanal Plot in State life 2,

but i wanted to split my investment .. What do you say ?

should i go for 1 kanal Plot in Sui gas Phase 2

or

2 five marla Plots out of ( bahria Orchard, NFC 2 & Suigas ) ?

Well if you will ask me...

Then i would recommend you for Suigas phase-2 if you can hold for a ripe time of 3 years minimum....

For short time gains you can bet on at bahria orchard perhaps as the rates are below currently. But it can be risky too as nobody/'s having any about possession there..

Sui-2 has possession in block-A and B.... And hoping to get in a few months time for E & F (closer to bahria)

Block E & F of sui-2 and Sector-F of bahria are side by side. Main spine is through… The big difference in the rates currently will surely be filled gradually. For sure.