Want to Build House in Islamabad

Salam,

I want to build a house in Islamabad during the next year. For this I need to buy plot in good locality. Which is better G-15 or Ghauri Town Phase 4 & 5? Ghauri is cheaper but not well-planned. Any other area close to Islamabad as family does not want to live far away. I can invest up to 8 million maximum including cost of construction. Also tell from future value point of view.

Regards

@Sheeraz,

I have a very good suggestion for you...

There is a society called Foreign Office Employees Cooperative Housing Society (FOECHS). It is adjacent to CDA sector I-16.

At the moment, development work is going on at full speed and they are promising possession next year. Development standard is good. Plot-holders are educated people diplomats etc. And most of them are living abroad. Very decent community.

It is not yet a 'hot' property because the society has not yet opened third-party transfers so the prices are within range for middle class. But once they open third-party transfers, the prices will shoot up. At the moment, a 'market price' is not yet established but it can be a very good investment.

The difficulty is that you may not be able to get transfer in your name, but you can execute very strong agreement with the legal help to secure your title deed. After they open third-party transfer next year, the plots will enter the market and prices will rise.

You can ask for details at the society office - located inside the compound of ministry of foreign affairs on constitution avenue. The society employees can arrange a sale of plot if you go and talk to them.

Thanks Pk1 for your reply.

I-16 is not a good option for me. I am looking for a place close to Islamabad city center with CDA transfer and no legal issues where i can build a house and move with family. I am not looking for investment etc. That's why i asked about g-15 and Ghauri Town as they are relatively closer and affordable.

Okay best of luck!

By the way, G-15 is not a CDA sector (it is a private society - JKCHS)..... I-16 is a CDA sector.

Thanks

But G-15 is more developed an an approved society by CDA.

Yes you are right. G-15 is developed and all services are available.

Brother why you don’t invest in g-13 , by 4 million you can buy a plot in good location in g-13 and by other 4 million you can build it . It will be a 25*40 plot (4.4 marla). Also great for investment , if you even don’t like to live in it, it can have a good rent for you. Ideal location.

Masaud

Thanks for the suggestion but i want to build a house for my family, not for investment. 4.4 marla is too small for us.