Want to buy a house in Islamabad within 13 Million, what is the best option

E-11

I want to buy a house in Islamabad within 13 Million, what is the best option? I am thinking about E-11 or G-13 for a new house or a used house in G-10 or G-11. What should be the best in terms of investment?

Kind regards, Rizwan kazmi

Dear Rizwan,

In terms of investment G-13 and E-11 are good options as both sectors are new so prices will improve there inshAllah. G-10 and G-11 is good for living as its center of Islamabad already populated with all basic facilities but investment wise not very good as prices are stable there.

G-13 is good. Already developed with newly built houses and near city too. In terms of investment G-13 and E-11 will definitely give better returns as they are new sectors but not G-10 and G-11 as they are old sectors and prices are already quite high.

Thanks for your reply brothers. When I compare G13 with E11, i find E11 slightly more expensive. For instance, it is not possible for me to find a 35x70 house in E11 within my price range but in G13. I have found some good options. Is G13 a CDA sector? Is it worth buying house there for rental purpose? Comparing the rental values, which sector is better? Appreciate your help.

Regards

You many have a reasonable size of house (say 10 to 12 marlas) within this range in Green’s Avenue Housing Society (adjacent to Park Enclave), Park Road, Chattha Bakhtawar. Rental value is also good there around 40 to 50 thousand. Future price will also increase after development of Park Enclave.