Want to buy farmhouse

Hello friends

Budget upto 3cr,i want to buy farmhouse in nearby islamabad and rawalpindi location,please suggest some good option. It can be land for farmhouse or developed farmhouse.

Looking forward to your suggestion.

Many thanks

By convention, min Farm House that fits well is 4 Kanal. Two of the best options in RWP-ISB are Gulberg Greens & Naval Farms. The first one is double in price than the later.

Another option is MPCHS Multi Orchards but quite far away. Rest there are many more schemes but nothing much exclusive.

Generalised guesstimate of min range for 4 Kanal:

Gulberg = 3.5+ cr.
Naval = 1.5+ upto 2 cr.
Multi = 1.25+ cr.

One option is open land in suburbs of Bani Gala etc as a Farm House as location is great, prices gradually escalating and becoming almost part of mainstream ISB.

Not sure what is the exact definition of farm house here, but if the thought is not to keep cows and goats and to have 4 kanal land then Bahria Hamlet could also be an option in this range.

Farm 'House' = for Human Housing :)

Goats/Cows/etc., Vegetable Farms = Dairy, Organic Farms

Hahahahaha off-course, I mean to say if in case one want to have a cow, hen and few goats in his farm house for fresh milk and poultry etc or just wants to live in farm house and happy only growing veggies of his own.

Posts above sumsup all the main good farmhouse options around ISB. On a recent visit to the scenic Pak Navy Farms i witnessed good decent security arrangements. In terms of future price appreciation Multi Orchard Farms and Banigala suburbs open land could be more beneficial options worth exploring.