Want to buy Plots in b-17 f and g block

My friend has suggested me to buy plot in installments in g or f block, b-17. But f block is still not fully developed even after 5 years has been compeleted.Is it save to invest their ? I have about 25 lac.What are the best societys in isl right now other then b-17.

With 2.5 million, try to go for possession plot. Phase 8, FOECHS, CBR-2, UpCountry, GraceLand Housing are ready to construct. Have bright future and quite affordable with decent quality and potential beneficiaries of the Proposed Ring Road. Gulberg Residencia is also good but no possession in 2.5 million.

On a technical side, D/E/F Blocks are under MPCHS not B-17, outside ICT. Only A/B/C (C may be some part) are B-17 and under ICT limits

@imtiaz how would you order b/w Phase 8, FOECHS, CBR-2, UpCountry, GraceLand Housing keeping 2-3 years investing option?

On B17 the own/profit is 2.5 lacs and add taxes , agent fee prior to purchase then it is not a good investment.DHA valley might be good .Try Bluebell or Oleander.best of Luck

Oder of personal preference...

CBR-2 - Price, location, future growth, cooperative society

Phase 8 - BT brand, solid quality and growing fast

Graceland - Quality of Development, Location in the context of new Airport and all land acquired

Upcountry - Quality development, location

FOECHS - Economical, right next to CDA I-16

All above are economical, potential beneficiary of Ring Road and with possession and NOCs.

Imatiaz have you information regarding F16?

Stay away from F-16. Society have not enough land and money to do anything. They have not paid any salary to existing G-15 & F-15 sector employees since few months.