Want To Invest Around Isb (Pref. Around Airport) For 6 To 7 Years

Greetings everyone.

New to Zameen PK. After twisted from dealers in and around Isb. I will decide to take opinion from this forum. Friends I want to invest near and around Isb for 6 to 7 years. I need your suggestions where should I invest. I m searching cheap plots of 1 Kanal in University Town and M2 service road where Thalian Interchange expected to be construct. Mauza Bajnial.

Required advice from the professionals...

Thanks

Top City is a good investment opportunity.

Thanks for Ur reply Nasir Sb… Why not University town or Mumtaz City…??? 2nd I m considering to buy land area 3 to 4 Kanal Adjacent to M2 Service road along University Town. Mauza Bajnial… Btw Motorway Zero Point to Planned 300ft Link road. What’s your opinion…?? How much 1 kanal will cost in TC.???

Fully agree with Nasir, TOP CITY is good investment , and is better than Mumtaz BECAUSE rate of TOP CITY are less than Mumtaz.

Thank u Dr. Sb. For your advice… Have u see University Town on the opposite side of M2. Why not UT??? Can u tell me how much 1 kanal cost in TC???

Brother i dont have knowledge about University town and neither it is popular ,so cant comment.

However, 1 kanal in TOP CITY will cost u around 18- 20 lac( cost of land) in E / F block. This is the price of general category plots. Plots on main road and corner etc are around 25 lac now a days.

Thanks again Dr. Sb. For your assistance. University town is just next to H-18 and I-17 Sector. There 1 Kanal All dues cleared plot cost around 17 to 19 Kanal. Http://www.universitytown.com.pk/

Your kind suggestions are required.

Do you have any reliable person or property dealer in TC.

Dear,

My Personal Opinion is that , dont buy in University Town.reason is that It start in 2007 and we had already work( Marketing ) on this project. This project has different issue, NOC etc. I think you should Investment in B-17 or Bahria Enclave2.

Brother Umer, better is that you contact different dealers , and u can check it from OLX, just type TOP CITY and u will get all the contacts and options.

By having a survey , asking 3-4 dealers, u will come to know the market price. I came across one good person who deals TOP CITY and will give u sincere advice,, u may check him as well, his name is Aslam and contact is 03327150403, 03315264391

I recommend that dont go for university town. Buy either in TOP City or DHA.

Best of luck

@Hanif Sb… Thanks for Ur advice… There NoC is cleared. The main issue is that they don’t have access to any highway road… But they r expecting to get connect to Motoway Link road after the shifting of toll plazas. Or expected 300ft road to Airport from golra mor. But all things r in air… So thanks again… I will consider Ur recommendation…

@Dr. Sb. Pretty good idea sir… Soon I will start surveys to get the best price. Another idea in my mind to get a land 3 4 Kanal area on Fateh Jhang Road or a KM inside from that road for 5 to 7 years investment… ??? What’s Ur opinion…??? May Allah SWT done whatever best for me… Because Allah knows the best… Thanks once again…

Dear I just want to say that university town is not good. My colleague ask me to purchase plot 5 Marla at 5 lakh. Prices are stable and have now future of this society that seems to mark other societies such as top city or another.

@Hanif Thanks Hanif Sb…

I think ministry of commerce is also a good option