What is best area in Islamabad to invest in real estate

What is best area in Islamabad to invest in real estate?

I think Bahria and B-17 are good for short time investments and undeveloped CDA sectors I-14 to I-16 are good for long term investments.

Bahria or B-17 which is best? For residential plus investment point of view?

B-17 is the best because its prices will take a jump upon completion of Margalla Avenue phase 1 expected next year. Also, B-17 is less hilly compared to Bahria Town.

And most importantly zone II and zone I will be almost the same when the new roads from zone I intersect GT Road and pass straight through zone II.

Thirdly the new airport project is also next to zone II.

This is why you saw extraordinary movement in B-17.

Zone 2 all depend on if and but's. :)

On ground still only a Margalla Avenue project is going on. And zone 2 living standard is not as good as Bahria and DHA have. Plus zone 2 societies are less populated and it will take 4-5 years to fully develop. These are my personal views may be wrong.

Zameen just released a report about B-17. This should give you a good idea about it.

Lovely article bhatti saab!

It’s good article but it’s only shows investor trends and growth of investment returns not about housing building trend there?

I would agree with Pk1 because if you see the price hike in last one year, it is not only in B-17, Bahria or DHA but in almost all over the Islamabad. After new air port starting the flights, the price rise in Zone-2 will be tremendous. But it doesn’t mean to all societies, only those who will have good infrastructure, possession available and have provided all facilities , their price will definitely take big jump either it is in zone-1 or zone-2. After air port start, there won’t be much difference in zone-1 and zone-2.

Hi Ali,

The report is based on the stats of Zameen which is primarily showing a spike in investor interest in the area. As far as the construction status goes, people have begun building houses in the blocks which have been fully developed.

As for the report per se, it's only one of the many reports you'd see from Zameen.com since we would be producing them regularly now. I will make sure I share 'em on the forum too.

Bhatti sab,

What about F-17, T&T and Multi

Hi Khanz,

I am sorry. We have not released a report on those yet. If we will in future, I will let you know.

I would say that F-17 MPCHS is a good option as is the B-17 option.

The plan is that the main blue area road will be re-alligned at F-10 so that the road will cross gt road after Tarnol phatak passing alongside F-17 and then cut through the motorway.

When this happens F-17 may become the most expensive society of zone II.

Hi,

It will take ages to complete blue area road passing alongside F-17 but F-17 of MPCHS is very good develop and good society.