What is best location to invest for 2-3 years

I want to invest about 10 15 million in real estate. Thinking of buying about 3-4 plots in different locations. I am considering following options

DHA Prism

Bharia Orchards phase 3

Lake City

LDA Avenue

Fazaia

Chinar Bagh

Sui Gas Phase 2

Please suggest me where to Invest.

I would suggest you to invest in DHA phase 8, Z-block, Paragon city, DHA Prism, sui gas phase 2.

if you need any further advise or sugestions, you can email me on umartipoo@gmail.com

Develope a portfolio of these Plots

1. Buy 2 plots(one Kanal each) in Sui-2 or Buy one 2 kanal plot on its main road. Sui-2 has highest chances for immense gains in coming 2-3 years

2. Buy One Ten Marla in Lake City M2a as Kanal rates in Lake City is now beyond attraction

Sir i have plots and house for investment purpose .if you have intrest feel free to contact me 923134335297 and whtas appmo 923338645549

DHA Prism = Yes

Bharia Orchards phase 3= Can buy but read map carefully before buying.

Lake City = Yes

LDA Avenue 1 = No avoid

Fazaia = Yes

Chinar Bagh = No avoid

Sui Gas Phase 2 = Yes

Your friend

Choudry Mujahid Yasin (CMY)

+16308024186 Calls SMS WhatsApp direct messages and for non dealers to get added to my WhatsApp private group.

Chinnar bagh was launched in early 90s. Small land map was actually approved in 1992 by LDA but after that all added area is most likely still illegal till today. Development is very sub standard. Must visit before buying.

Original name of Chinnar Bagh HS is Greater Lahore Co-operative Housing Society

Basically a ghost town for 15 years with small roads and bad development but now due to Lake City Lahore price rise and Bahria Ochard gains its getting some attention too from very poor /needy people with very low budgets for plots to build a house and from people looking anything in Lahore to book on low monthly installments. Not recommended by Lahore Real Estate on cash or in installments for its clients. We have better safer options for you other than installments where we got nothing safe to suggest.

Fazaia

Dear Mr Choudry Mujahid Yasin

Thank you for such detailed answer. What is the best option in your view for investment in these or other then these.