What Is Better For Investment: A Plot Or An Apartment

I am an expatriate with a small investment of about 50 lacs, I am confused about what is a better investment in terms of short and long term, buying an apartment of about 3 bed 5 Marla such as Defence or Paradise Tower in Islamabad or a plot of about 5 Marla such as Bahria Enclave II or other places in Islamabad?

Plot is always better then flats whether it is a short term or long term investment.

Its depend If someone can look after your property for renting than I think it’s better to buy a flat because you can rent it out and price will increase too.

Invest your amount in portfolios…plot is a better option…

Can you explain a bit about portfolios in this regard?

Well e-17/3 30*60 & 5 marla bahria enclave.also consider zone 5 dha phase 2 ex.commners town 10 marla…rest Allah knows btter

Prime Located Plots , Houses & Plaza For sale In Islamabad.

All CDA Sectors . Please Call For Detail

Plz call Us We Have Very Good Plans For you

@ waqas javed.

First of all dont think of investing anything in bahria enclave-2 at the moment, you can invest in far better places.

If you are looking for rent, and you want some monthly income to assist your monthly expenses, then do consider an apartment. But if you dont need rent and want to make most of your money, then go for plot. You can invest your money safely in zone-2, f-17, b-17, d-17, d-18,e-16/17 etc etc. Do a research yourself and then decide.