What is the best plot option in Islamabad in 4 million?

Salam,

I need help from you guys. I have 4 million and i want a plot in Islamabad, in an area where i could build a house in coming 2 to 3 years max. Or should i say that the area with better chances of being populated in coming years. I really really need your help guys so i would really appreciate if you guys could spare some of your time and help me out.

Which city ? Plot size ? any other preference like near to CBD ? Close to ur work ? schools / univ / hospitals.

@Shaaz, Dear I am looking for a plot in islamabad, and plot size 30x60.

Top city1, mumtaz city, I 16 sector Islamabad

Bro I would suggest bahria enclave sector N (8 marla)isb , DHA phase 3 (5 marla) i, also check phase 8 sectors safari valley rwp

BTs/DHAs are good for the quality of life style they offer. However none of it is anyway near to CBD.

But yes, referring back to liveable in 2 - 3 years and 4 million bracket. May be 4 million+ at minimum, the better options are Gulberg, Enclave, Park View City, I-16, TC, MC, etc.

Thanks @Imtiaz sb much appreciated, what do you think of G16 or F15 / F17 and also i like Gulberg personally would that be a good option for me considering that i want a livable area.

The Fs are good and they saw their growth, though I am not very knowledgeable about them. Gulberg's location is very good and so is development standard but being a Cooperative Society, not as fast as BTs. Construction is going on in full swing and it needs to be seen how quality, infrastructure is being maintained when properly populated.

Among others, the prime concerns these days for personal house is a place that has no issue with Water Supply, Electricity outage and Gas Shortage in Summer/Winter

My working / personal opinion ia as under, I am also looking for investing the same amount more or less.

1- 1-16 Islamaabad (Secure and Steady after 3 years will be 30% populated)

2- FOECHS (Secure but slow and after 3 years 25% will be populated)

3- Bahria Town Phase 8: Abu Bakr, Umer, Usman, Ali Block (Populated and best for construction)

-I-16 is good, construction will accelerate, however, relative ROI could be better in I-15, E12 etc.

- FOECHS location-price factor is good, has NOC. Be cautious, I guess Transfer is currently banned due to some non payments to FBR or some alike department. Moreover, allottees are awaiting, as no commercial no mosque due to dead lazy management and no sign of improvement in foreseeable future. Though, if developed its almost at same location at I-16, price is half and roads etc. Of good quality. May be some other fellows could add more.

Thanks @Khalid bhai and @Imtiaz bhai really appreciate your support here. I am coming to Pak next month and i need to makeup my mind as currently there are many options and i am confused. My friends suggested me below areas in written order of priority,

G16,

F15

F17

F16

Gulberg V Block

and now we have BT 8 and I16 as well. So since you guys are the experts you have to help me out to pick one as tbh i have no idea of this kind of thing. Please consider that i wanna build a house for myself.

In this budget TopCity1, Mumtaz City & Gandhara City are the best options due to iconic location which these societies have in TwinCities close to New Islamabad Int Airport.

Regards,

Muhammad Waqas i will also be coming to Pakistan in Mid November. Can you please ping me on whats app need to discuss few things as our goal is more likely to be the same. +92 322 534 9449

@Imtiaz bhai can we talk over the voice call please?

Most welcome, Inbox pls.

@Khalid Bhai sure i will text you on whatsapp

Brotherrr go for Gulberg Residentia. Zyada socho mat bara acha project hai