What is the cost of plots in H-13

Dear All,

Please tell me what is the plot prices in H-13? Is it developed or not? How does it look like? I have confusions about it transfer. What is process here?

Bro, it is exempted sector from CDA. Private land of people. Registry and transfer is from Islamabad F-8 kachehri.

Rates are from 2 lac to 4 lac residential, depends on location of plot. Commercial rate on 13th avenue is 6.5 lac. So much potential to go up.

Exempted means? CDA will not occupy this sector and no development will be here. Like village in Islamabad? 2 lac to 4 lac residential means? 2 to 4 lac per marla (272 or 225 sq feet). Is this safe investment dear. What is the future of this place and for investment purposes. What is future of this sector.

This is private land of people. CDA will not occupy (acquire) it in future. development is very fast here.yes 2-4 lac per marla of 250 sq. feet.

ideal place for investment dear. as this is at center of Kashmir Highway and IJP road. link between Islamabad and Rawalpindi. it will be on 13th avenue from I-12 to D-12.

My email is connect2munawar@yahoo.com. send me email. 03335750141 is my nmbr dear.

What you think in comparison with G-16 and F-16. What will be the best choice.

Buying land as an investment? Avoid the paralysis of analysis.

I think if the rates of land was one (01) lac before NUST then it one peak now (3 to 4 lac) and the towns or societies are not CDA approved. Therefore their standard of development is very poor as I think before visiting this area. Because there will be no proper planning and houses maps will also not of CDA standard. Streets will be less wide and it is like a village environment as I think. So it is not wise decision to invest money here? Is it true?

absolutely wrong…

Dear Malik Sb,

Is H-13 proper planned or you can compare it with any CDA sector or housing society like Multi professional ?

it is not planned by CDA but some places are more beautifuly designed than CDA sectors. There are plots avaialable in very nice locations and very nice dimensions.

This is private land of people. CDA will not occupy (acquire) it in future. Development is very fast here. Yes 2-4 lac per marla of 250 sq. feet.

Ahan Malik Sb will must visit it if its more better planned and beautiful then CDA.