What Is The Future Of ECHS D-18?

I want to invest in ECHS D-18 for about three years. Please advise whether it's good or there's some other good option also.

Thanks

Nice question by lala

Good investment if you are planning it for 3-4 years.

Thanks brother

Brother what are rates of plot?plz tell

1.2 kanal plot rages from 32 to 60 lacs with regard to location. I’m interested to buy in E,F,G,A thanks

@lala the idea is good. I myself am planning to do something like this. The society has now access from GT road through D-17 which is quite populated and Though the construction work on sangjani interchange is temporarily officially stopped, but sooner or later will be completed and then it will have access to motorway as well. The society is very well planned and the scenery and view is very beautiful there. The only draw back to me is that majority plot size is 60x90 and due to this problem the construction is very less up till now.

The society is on good location the management is very lazy, it is good for long term investment but the main issue is plots are of 60x90 and streets are of only 40 feet.

Also what we can say how the management can support the maintenance of developed sector as for more than decade there is no proper management

Thanks reman sb. Actually I am considering 1- motorway interchange through AWT, 2- sangjani interchange for margalla avenue 3- increasing construction in D-17. Am I rightly thinking ?

AWT i believe will mostly be loved by KPK "Lalas" and you going fine lala G.

Peshawar say start lia and straight into the society. Koi checking veking nahi . :)

Well said

D-18 ECHS is good society. Its main issue was the access. One had to go from GT road and crossing the D-17 then enter into ECHS.

But its development is good and it is adjacent to Margalla view which is almost populated so very soon many more houses will construct here too.

Interchange may also bring some price hike here and also once it has good access, people will start constructing houses very fast.

Lala Jee, not a bad option for 3 years investment.

Thanks

Agree with Khan sb, 3 year atleast…

Thanks

Brother

If you want good value for money it is better to purchase where prices are solid.Instead of D-18, consider E-17/3 Kanal Option.As your intention is purely to do Business, I think E-16/(Specially)E-17 will give you more Profit, according to mention time frame.

@anti deliver you might be right about e-17, but e-17 has access from gt road only, but d-18 has access from gt road already but also will be motorway soon. But e-17 is proper Islamabad sector, but d-18 is uptil now only tehsil taxila.

It’s good option seems to be as I have not visited in recent times. Anybody can update current development status and valuable information. Thanks

I think it is better to have a 30x70 in D-17 instead of 60x90 in D-18 echs

as D-17 is in capital territory and is well populated seems to be occupied by CDA in near future the plot of 30x70 mush reach 80 to 120 lacs at that time where as d-18 will remain out side the capital territory so rates will never touch d-17.

any how it is not a bad investment, but i present the comparision for investment

Note that currently I don't have any investment in D-17 or D-18 :)

The management does not look any serious.