What will be the block of b-17 new booking?And whether consider it or not?

Http://www.Zameen.Com/blog/mpchs-opens-booking-in-multi-gardens-multi-residencia-orchards.Html

This is for b-block extension, 35x70 plots only for 25.5 lacs....its near A block and still needs to be developed

only few plots left when I visited two weeks ago

F Block of B-17 and plots in ROS as well…

Khan sb, after my reply an hour ago viz-a-viz B-block extension, called up multi and came to know abt ROS so went there and booked one 25x50

downpayment 1.45 lacs

75K x 15 quarterly payments, balloting on 10 feb - 16

thats what you called pro active approach :)

other latest news:

AGM on 20-12-15 at B-17 E block

tc

Hashim sb, yeh to kab k baich rhay hein… I think u got info late…

Road to E Block was inaugurated on Saturday… Carpeting of the road has yet to be done and most probably before AGM on 20 Dec.

Yes seems like it…anyways lets see how it goes

Hashim sb, what was ur main point of interest in this purchase/ investment?

Depends but since very less capital involved so willing to keep it as long long term investment

Matlab le k rakh logay… No installments payment?

No , I shall pay installments...

it might have good scope in short term as well because a group has been allocated 200x 5 marla plots to build villas , I saw their add in newspaper as well , selling 5 marla villa for 65 lacs on installment also , CPEC corridor etc etc , so lets see ,

I am thinking of keeping it as an investment for my kids :)

Hashim sb, agreed... It is good for long term investment.

However, I don't see potential for short term based on availability of supply and demand concept... Other than market speculations for potential manipulators...

I may be wrong.

Regards

Very tempting deal, There could be some hulchul after AGM as cost is quite minimal

Alhamdulillah I made some quick bucks back in 2103 from multi , having the same feeling again

Lets see Chaudhry sb…

They really shouldn't launch new blocks/bookings. First they should fix old issues and develop old blocks including F.. Anyway, it is great news that road from A-E is complete and people will travel on it to attend the AGM on 20th Dec. This will boost E block and B17 a lot.

By the way, what is the connection of B17 with CPEC? And what is CPEC's connection with Multi Orchards Farmhouse Scheme? Can someone please give a good explanation?

Connection:

northern areas ->Hazara expressway from mansehra to Bahtar ->western link of CPEC starting at Bahtar to D.I Khan passing infront of ROS -> actual CPEC road

like the connection? :)

Chaudhary sb, its like dream come true… THE CONNECTION.

Jee khan sb, I like it :)

hope you are fine and doing gr8 as usual....

So even if the road passes in front of ROS, what’s the benefit? They wont give access to housing schemes on that road so easily.

I am agree with Junaid bahi.Multi should resolve remaining issues then think for any new drama.

It's worthless so don't go to any new booking.If somebody like to invest then B,C and E blocks which are developed with possession.

It's very sure that prices will rise in these blocks in near future inshAllah.

Regards