Where and how to buy plots in I -12 Islamabad

Gurus, i read this website and read good words about i-12 people saying that its the new g-13 and e-11 where prices will go up etc etc

1- is this true , means i-12 is it a good investment and is it a good place to build your home ?

2- how /where to buy i-12 plots , whats the price bracket ?

3- how long for the investment to mature ?

Thanks
Nasir

Help plz

As far as i know better stay away from I-12. Even if we leave investment alone it is not a good place to live. It is further behind I-11 near sabzi mandi and afghan basti. Even i-12 has no possession and heard there is some graveyard issue so don't know when it will be cleared. I series has no good reputation anyway except for I-8. Also the site is for dumping waste and heard it is very dirty place and stinky. I have personally visited I-12 and i think for it to become developed (looking at it now) may take a decade or maybe more.

Don't compare I-12 with E-11 or G-13, I-12 is no match and don't know who said it will become the next big gun. Don't trust such news. Better visit I-12 and decide yourself.

even if someone give me money for free i would still not invest in I-12 for sure. And yeah just by seeing some 3-4 structures built there does not mean people are building homes there hahaha

Those who are under 35 might see it developed. .

Plz stay away .

I-12 is in full possession of CDA, I have been told my a high ranking official of the CDA and many other people. It will be developed soon. Yes, I also heard of dumping but it will be solved, not a big problem..

It is the next sector to be developed, in fact a tender was passed for the construction of main roads leading to the markaz.. Prices have also increased a lot in the past few months, about 20%

Junaid bhai indeed it may be correct. I think its better to wait rather than jumping in now as prices won’t shoot overnight

Junaid bhai have you ever seen it on ground ?

Do you that d12 was announced for development in 1989 and even today I am not sure but led Len 20% populated

Do u know about sector l 14 15 16

Sir invest carefully .you are talking about CDA !

In simple words not recommended .agey ap ki kismat.

@junaid.....i don't know how can you trust cda or its most corrupt system?

Today if some one purchase a plot 7 MARLA @ 42 plus in i-12 , so do you expect after 5 years its value @ close to bet 60-70, and after 10 years @ 1200-140??

Remember d-12 with best location compared to i-12 has 5/6 Marla @ 60-70 now , and i-12 to reach the stage of d-12 of today(2015) will need nearly bet 5-10 years at least if everything is on tract.

so at such rates its exaggerated for some hidden interests.

Actually a 6 Marla @ of 20-25 can compel some wishful thinker to slip in the unknown waters.

Gr8 going A.M. Even i thought of mentioning D-12. I think population at present is somewhat 10% max. And even reaching that so far would have been possible to some extent from the pressure of big bureaucrat plots. However, in I-12 i think even a P.A of any bureaucrat would not consider buying a plot.

the place itself looks like a graveyard and is so isolated gives a creepy feeling plus surrounded by kachi abadis is yet not secure at all.

I-10 is more close to sabzi mandi and afghan basti and people living in I-10 sector without any problem then Why not in I-12 if it will develop.

I personally see the CDA at work on this sector leveling ground at moment. It was in depression therefore to fill it CDA was using it as a dumping site. After it will level then dumping can be done on some other place. After development it will populate more rapidly due to its location. Don't compare it with D-12. It is planned to have a bigger markaz as compared to other sectors. Moreover it is touching to I.J.P and it have commercial plots on service road touching to I.J.P. So it has potential in this aspect also.