Where to buy 10 marla residential plot in lahore?

I am planing to buy 10 marla residential plot in lahore.

Being an overseas pakistani i am not so aware of the best affordable places to consider and therefore would request you all to kindly shed some light on taking me a wise decision.

I would like to build my own house there in around 2 years.

My budget is pkr3.5 million(35 Lacks) for the 10 marla land.

Aren't here any experts for Lahore real estate?

Looking forward to hearing from experts.

Aoa Azeem Sahb.

Following are the housing societies in Lahore that feature 10 marla plot in 3.5 million range.

Central Park Housing Society
Grand Avenues
Lake City
Khayaban-e-Ameen
Bahria Orchard
Fazaia Phase II
New Lahore City
Canal Gardens

Since you plan to construct your house in 2 years, you can pick Lake City or Central Park. My personal vote is for Lake City, visit there know why.

Ms. Samra thank you very much indeed for your pragmatic reply.

Have you got any information on IEP Engineers Town?

It is a good society and rates here have increased steadily in 2015. For developed plots of 10 marla, the price varies between PKR 4,000,000 and PKR 4,500,000. You can find cheaper 10 marla plots but their possession might take more than 3 years. For more details, you can get in touch with Mr Zahoor Elahi Qureshi at +92-335-4848900

For living you can consider it but for investment its better to consider lake city along ring road as it already increased in past iep

Dear Azeem sb

You can check the following options which are safe & ready to build within ur budget:

Fazaia Housing Society Phase-1

Lake City

AWT Phase-2

Central Park (Only possession plot)

IEP Town is also good if u get plot in ur budget

Pls dont follow anybody's advise blindly, must must visit the societies personally & see the developments on ground. Its always advised to buy possession plots instead of going for promises of possession after one year.

Thank you all for your valuable comments.

Since I am going to use that land for residence therefore I am more focused on facilities & distance from main city than investment/returns.

One of my colleagues told me that there are plots available in IEP within 32-35 lacks range. So I would probably be considering that.

However as Irfan said, I shall visit the site first and then take a wise decision.

Thanks All.

Its not that much of closer to city but still better option if u about to construct home in few days , else raiwand road societies clearly have edge

Azeem sahb, Lake City visit zaroor krna.

U may consider sui gas phase 2 as well.

Rgds.