Where to buy F-15 or DHA-2

I want to buy a 40x80 corner or 50x90 in F-15 or DHA-Phase 2 which one is better? What might be the cost of these plots?

Well here are the pros and cons of both from what i know:

DHA2 :
Pros: good security, good quality
cons: too far from Islamabad, not recommended for civilians as society is has a bias of army residents in maintaince when u start living there , big time load shedding some time back it went up to 17 houses daily as dha2 is linked to rawat grid station , poor mobile signals , no commercial area developed yet or near to it

F-15:
Pros: comparatively near to Islamabad , moderate quality , good access to commercial areas of Islamabad, less load shedding

Cons: comparatively moderate security, less developed than Dha2 for now

This is what I know I will let experts add more points. Now I have heard of this bias in DHA2 for civilians in maintaince other matters when you are a resident there! This is can be a big issue and If someone has more knowledge on this please share!

@OKhalid

Good insight ... I second your input. Once again a good reply. Keep it up OKhalid.

Ali

MEYAAR Builders & Consultants

I think majority of DHA residents are civilians... just wondering what kind of discrimination a society can do once you're living in your house?

Probably in the transactional process (buying and selling) army officers would get quicker response but after that, wouldn't there be same facilities for everyone?

@MBS,

Well what I have gotten to know from some civilians who lived in DHA that these retired Gens, Brigs, Cols get preferential treatment over civilian residents e.g. electricity lines, water tanker etc related complains and these faujis mostly are not good neighbors too although they mostly are from small villages but they like to complain a lot to the DHA about their neighbors e.g. regarding pets (dogs), night parties, parking, wall seepage etc. related issues and unfortunately DHA is usually unfair in these complains for civilians. Now this is really ironic because civilians usually pay more for the plots in DHA and it is from the money the civilians pay as TAX the faujis get their salary!!

Btw more civilians in DHA than faujis might be the case in DHA Khi not in DHAi 1/2. I guess this kind of attitude is also observed by civilian patients in CMH hospitals! It is really sad! The civilians literally feed them and look what kind of service and treatment they get in the end!

Well thanks for your reply guys.

My attention is diverted more towards F-15 as it in Islamabad on the other DHA is also not a bad option but location and money matters any idea how much will a 1 kanal plot cost in f15 and DHA phase 2?

@OKhalid, well I would say different people have different experiences. I have generally found army officers much more refined and gentlemen than civilians.

Army as an institution is developed and disciplined because of their own efforts. if it had been under civilians, Pakistan would have been sold by the politicians 30yrs back... so if army develops something, they should have the first right. If they get privileges on bills and few extra gallons of water, it doesn't matter, because we civilians do pay taxes but we don't put our lives on the line as well in Waziristan, Afghan borders or Siachin.

So if a retired officer gets a plot after years and years of a dangerous job, moving around whole of Pakistan, relocating his family every 2 yrs to a remote unknown destination, its his right to have a peaceful living or special treatment in the end at least.

Most of the people staying in a community like DHA would be major or colonels only, who are generally modest with a hand to mouth lifestyle.

@MBS

I believe you come from a army family ... there is alot for every one to say but it be unprofessional to discuss anything other than what the question asks for in regards to real estate.

Visitors come to forum to seek valued advice so lets all focus there. Having said that I still second @OKhalid for his first reply.

Ali MEYAAR Builders & Consultants

@Ali :)

If one thinks DHA is discriminative to civilians and the other says its not or is justified, what's wrong in that? You want to enforce your opinion but don't want to accept counter arguments. If you have the right to make an opinion then why not me or anyone else?

AND this is very much relevant for any prospective buyer to have an opinion on possible neighborhoods. Let's keep it cool.

Here's a piece of advice, just don't believe in anything too Quickly. Enhance reasoning capabilities.

@MBS

You have point but the bottom line is what ever the faujis do its their JOB to do so! And we pay them for just this! So it does not give them right to discriminate! if you look in other civilized nations. This does not happen even in India the country who defeated our army in all the wars when a general retires from army he just gets a FLAT to live in. It's the civilians who rule in India and get the most respect and that's why India is far ahead of us!

Mr OKhalid,

Most of the civilians don't pay tax they are cheaters but all faujis do pay tax and they don't join Army for money for that they can get easy jobs but they join army to protect the country because they are brave than us and they are doing a good job so let's give them their due respect, and we if we also respect our neighbours privacy nobody will complain.

Well, I think civilians earn the money that goes in the pocket of these faujis. No matter what you say they are still government servants and it is their job to at least be cooperative with civilians.

Guys please, stick to the topic I am here to get an idea about plot in F15 or DHA not about faujis, general, majors, civilians etc. We are all Pakistani and no matter who lives next to my neighbor the only thing that matters is he should be human. :D

Any ways any more suggestion regarding buying a plot please!

Dear Fahad,

Both options are good options but my personal opinion is that F-15 is better due to its location junction of motorway GT Road Kashmir Highway and Saddar Road. After Margalla avenue and new airport prices will improve and last but not lease Kashmir Highway entrance which is approved from NHA hopefully will be functional within 2 or 3 years.

In DHA Phase II only 10 marla plot price is around 3 to 4 million depends on location and 50 x 90 plot price is around 4.5 million to 6 even 7 million depends on location.

In F-15 you can get a 40 x 80 plot with possession around 4 to 4.5 million and 50 x 90 price is almost 5.5 million. In non possession area price of 40 x 80 plot is 3 to 3.5 million and kanal plot price is 3.5 to 4 million plus minus depends on location.

Which is better option DHA 2 or F-15an G-15? How many houses have been constructed there?

I was about to buy the plot 40x80 in Dec-2011 non possession in F-15-2 in 22.5 lac.

But the property dealer ditched me and seller and took advance money of 2.25 lac, which I finally got from him by involving Police.

But it took almost 2 months to settle down this all and at that time seller refused to sell on this price but demanded 24 lac.

I don't know what is the price now a days.

Now a days brother Hameed, minimum price of non possession plot in sector F-15/2 is 30 lac and maximum 38 lac depends on location.