Where to buy in Islamabad?

Dear senior contributors,

Please advice where is it safe and better service for an overseas pak to buy a 1 Kanal plot in Islamabad?

Dha 2/5 or Cda sectors B17 / G13 / G15 / I-16?

Saw some videos of Multi Gardens in B17?

Do seniors please advice?

Seniors and experienced kindly add.

Sir go for dha 2 with your eyes closed if ur budget allows you.

Dear Falcon

What are the best options in dha 2, rates and which blocks, one kanal.

Seems out of budget for most

So what’s your take on dha 5

Dear Naeem,

It all depend on your budget no doubt Dha-2 is No-1 then Dha-5 then Dha-3 then Bahria

You can't compare I-16 or G-13,15 sectors with Dha or Bahria.

For living go Dha and Bahria only.

Regards

Hi Nadeem, Appreciate your response. I read a lot of your feedback contributions.

Thank you.

Hi Falcon,

Thank you for you straight input.

Since Nadeem has given a clear direction, I dont think there could be any better advice.

By the way Why there is no comparison between CDA Sectors and DHA and Bahria? Just brainstorming.

Is it because of the living standards and facility in dha and bahria is better.

But CDA sectors are within main Islamabad?

My target is to buy a plot now and build a house in 3 years.

@Nadeem any particular good blocks in DHA 2,3 and 5.

Thank you

Dear Naeem,
CDA Vs Dha or Bahria
CDA G-13,15 or I sectors are good as it close to main Islamabad and good option for investment but for living not a good option.For living we need Basic facilities,safety act
Dha or Bahria one of best option for world class living purpose or for investment with all basic facilities but it little far to main Islamabad.Now come to Dha-3 Vs Dha-5 then Dha-2 Vs Bahria-1 to 6 or 7,8 it all depend on your budget.
Regards

Sir our worthy memmber Nadeem Sb has summed it up very well.The fact remains that dha and bahria provides better amenities in comparsion tou most of the CDA sectors.E and F series sectors are exception though but they are very very expensive.If it fits your budget,go for it with eyes closed.Dha is surely better than G13 G15 and I16 type sectors.Dha has greater potential to grow and is coming up as a very good alternate to CDA sectors because of its development standards.

For dha 2,a good location plot i.e just near to main boulevard,south face and leveled one is no less than 260 to 265 lacs as of today.And it still has a great potential to go high.

Dha 5 is an alternate to Dha 2 but Dha 2 will always take the lead in price and resale value.So better to go for dha 2 if it fits ur budget.Otherwise go for phase 5 and it will also go high though not as high as phase 2.

Avoid bahria phase 8 as its location is a big turn off,atleast for me.

For guidance and best options,u can contact me at 03455370978.

Which block is good inany ñDHA 2,3 and 5.

For investment for 3 years time CDA Sectors are equally good. Just see the price hike in CDA sectors in last 3 to 5 years. I-15 and I-16 went upto 100 percent increase in price. DHAs are best for living purpose with good facilities and better safety. But its not the case that thefts and robberies do not take place in DHAs and BT. Safety measures needs to be taken care of any where in Pakistan. For pure investment I series and G series CDA sectors is still a heaven. DHA 3 and 5 will get appreciation but CDA is equally at par for investment. BT is currently experiencing a price hike but you never say it can pull backward as we had seen this in past too.

Conclusion is to buy CDA for investment and DHA and BT for living.

Nadeem sir sorry to interrupt, just want to add my humble input. I am a Isloo guy grew up here all my age but never seen security as a big threat or a concern. Whenever CDA got some honest management in past, Islamabad seen a good time, right now CDA is also doing good. To me accessibility is very important if one has to travel to Islamabad from any society linking IH during day time till late evening, I am afraid that the issue of traffic congestion will not be resolved even after signal free IH.

Appreciate the way Khalid has put it up @ for investment CDA. And for Living DHA or BT.

One more question contributors.

Which block of DHA 5 is good for living?

Which block/ of CDA I/G is good for investments?

After 3 Years InshAllah

@Naeem Sir.Gone is the time when CDA sectors were the only place that appreciated.In 2013,one kanal in dha 2 was 65 lacs,the same plot is 260 lacs as of today.Rest u can do the maths.No CDA has even given this much return.I14 is the only sector that has appreciated.I15 and I16 are still a perfect example of fail projects by CDA.

Guys just saw a some videos of Multi Gardens in B17.

Its also a good place?

DHA 2 has been quoted a lot in comparison but the fact is that the train has been missed. Now DHA 2 plot worth over 2.5 crore and appreciation would be gradual with time. The time has been passed for the guys who are coming now to invest there. Yes, DHA 5 and DHA 3 has a potential to appreciate considering RRR and signal free corridor on IH. For DHA 5 and 3 go for possession plots on good location. Also, Gulberg is good considering its prime location. CDA properties not seen decline ever most of the time due to its CDA tag and location. If the purpose is purely an investment force plus years one should consider I-12, 15, 16 specially I-15 where on going development is being carried out. If DHA is the preference DHA 3 Ex srene city possession blocks and DHA 5 possession blocks have the potential to accelerate. Gulberg possession blocks are good candidates as well. Coming to FGEHA sectors G-13 is at its peak but G-14/3 and 2 have lot of juice left.

Falcon: No doubt DHA-2 has shown incredible price growth as it is moving towards its maturity and as Alghurair's commercial projects brining life there. However, is there any further growth potential is the question that Khalid asks and I second.

I would be cautiously skeptical, specially in comparison with CDA sectors, which rarely come down and always moves up. By the way G-13 and I-8 that I've been watching closely had similar price growth, that is, 400%, in the same timeframe. While their prices still moving upward.

So, in a nutshell, comparison between zone 1 and 5 has become even more difficult as the time passes. The only reasonable factors remain are: base investment, expected ROI, investment timeframe and location preference.

Did Naeem mention his price range?

Data and price trajectory suggests G and I have escalated most (upwards move years in, years out) in terms of long term sustainability with negligible dealers game ...

Exceptions are post 2014 to 19, the likes of Gulberg

Fact Check: To the point in our systems trash like, bag less corollas will be sold at 3+million on top of premium, CDA will keep getting pathetic and ultimately a hot entity.

CDA tag of 'Sarkari Jagaa' still sells and the fact worst of the CDA locations are still far more commutable than best of BTs and DHs sites. Having said that CDA (except for some F/E) is a junk compared to BT/DH styled amenities.

Bottom-line: Future of investment is with 3 odd marlas...

===========
By the way Khalid sb has pretty much summed that all, quite well ...

@Isloo Sir.Dha 2 is not going to stop at this tag Sir.It will go even more high.Hardly half of it is occupied.Demand for plots is getting higher day by day.I pesonally feel that the price increase in average plot will not stop unless it gains a price tag of 3.5 crores.Price of double storey houses will easily touch 7 crores.Sir from perosnal experience Im saying it that dha 2 has given the best returns and G13 has not given that much.Quoting the figures below.

Bought 40x80 in G13 in 2011 for 85 lacs.

Price of tag plot in 2013 was 120 lacs.

Plot price of that 40x80 as of today is 270 lacs approx.Give or take 5 lacs.

Plot prices in G13 is almost stagnant for last couple of years.

Plot price of dha 2 in 2011 was 55 lacs.

Plot price of dha 2 in 2013 was 65 lacs.

Plot price as of today in dha 2 for the same plot is 260 to 265 lacs.

A person sold his 40x80 in g13 in 2013 115 lacs,added 1 million and bought a 1 kanal pair in dha 2.That pair as of today is worth 550 lacs.

Here is the real time case study Sir.

Khalid Sir.Forget G14/3 and G-14/2.I feel these sectors to be a trap for common man.And they will also not grow at any good pace.