Where to buy plot

AoA, I need to buy 2 plots preferably of 50x90 size for immediate construction of houses. Budget is tight, may be arround 21-22 Lacks for each plot. which areas are best to go for in Islamabad

Budget is not enough for immediate construction...

Either you have to reduce the size of plot or increase the amount of budget

Please Suggest the plots available for construction within this budget.

you can get a plot for construction in that price in B-17 a block baharakahu chutha bakhtawar areas and nilore side. Now u can check that which spot is near for you if you dont have distance issues B-17 is better option

Thanks Ibrahim, does A block have all basic facilities to start immediate construction?

Some people are saying that Block A is not good to constructing home right now as regular mining and blasts in the near mountains create a lot of dust and noise, what is your opinion about that?

Yes this is true. Society claims that at the end of this year this minning,crushing etc will competly close. Over all block is very beautiful but due to this dust and blasts there is still no activity.

Few people are also saying that land of block A is not solid. Block C is also good option.

Thanks Kamran, can you suggest any good plots (or dealers that have them) for construction in Block C within or near my budget range of 2.1 -2.2 million?

I am also serching for some reliable dealers :). Please contact Mr.Waqas 0334-5345363 i know him personally and he is better for few others :).

Thanks Kamran

Regular mining issues are there that's why a block is cheaper then Block B, i suggested A block because of your budget. C block is also good i saw there a home started. Facilities are better there multi is better then other societies in surroundings. I know 2 persons working there you can contact them for advise they can tell you better then us. Irfan 0333-3311189 Awais 0312-5323154

Thanks Ibrahim