Where to buy/what to buy/?

I humbly ask the experts if they can start a forum/blog or discussion with they can share their expert opinion quarterly with market analysis and can suggest some of the good projects for investment which will help small investors like me to benefit themselves.

I have a very humble budget of 7.5 million and i gently ask your honest opinion for investment in lahore, i can hold the investment for one year or so only. Please suggest me

Can i get a commercial in this price? If yes where?
Shall i buy two 5 marla residential plots? If yes where?
Or 10 marla plot>? If yes where?

Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback.

Jazak allah

Sir

I would recommend you to invest in DHA Phase 9 Prism. You may get a plot on a very good location from 70-75 lacs without development charges. You may hold that plot for one year or so . I make sure that you will have the best return of your money.If you are interested, i may be reached anytime at 03218880245 or +923427450943

I have suggest u bhai commerical mein invest karu bhai if u want commmerical property then tell me 03354493342 Ahmed khwaja

Lahore is currently most attractive city of Pakistan in terms of Property Investment. But what attracts more to investors is Return on Investment (ROI)....

I will prefer and suggest the area of Mominpura (Ring Road) for investment. Right now the ROI which is proved to my other investors is around 25-40% which is very high as compared to DHA and Bahria where ROI is merely 1-2%.

Mominpura is 1km from ring road and 1/2 km from Lahore Orange Line Metro Train. You can get 9 marla plot in 1,710,000 Lac........

After metro train is started, you can sale with lot of benefits or make your home. For details contact Mohd Tanveer Dogar +92-306-9630393....