Where to invest

I have 7.5 million investment.I have decided to invest 5 million in bahria enclave and 2.5 million in b-17.
Please suggest me either my decision is right?

Theoretically, yes and kind of secure. However, higher gains come though investment in under development projects. For the time being Zone 2 seems to be in the investment lime light! Investment in property (not the scam ones) is most probably always a good investment, how much of good, depends on time, decisions, and holding power.

Thank you for your worthy answer.

Can you tell me under development housing projects in zone2??

Dear Mujeeb,

Go to zone-2 for good return.I-14,I-16,G-16 D-17,B-17,ST,MC act.For living purpose Enclave is good but not a good option for investment.

Regards

I posted investment in Zone 2, however the post went to 'pending approval'.

Dont know what logic is behind the moderation. Few days back someone was advertising his photocopy and stationary shop on one property discussion threads and legitimate posts go under 'pending approval'.

The moderation team, may be need to work a bit for the bucks they make out of it...

Dear nadeem sb, can you please suggest a good investment in zone 2 for a budget of around 2.5 M.

Some of the options you mentioned above like MC and D17 are I think above this range.

Dear Inamullah i think b-17 block E or F will be good decision.

Try in B-17 E block. It’s good for investment and living both.