Where to invest 21 lac for best returns

I have 21 lac in hand and want to buy plot to make small size house near future in 2 years time.

What option available for me ?

Dear Wahpak,

Please clear the location if you like in Pindi or Islamabad then these are the safe options.

Bahria phase8 M or N block 5Marla.

Dha phase2 N block 5Marla.

B-17 E block 30x60 with possession.

Gulberg.

Regards

Mr. NADEEM dha phase 2 N block, wht is the average price?

Khan bhai varies between 21 to 25 approx.

Thank u nadeem sahab!!

Location wise which is best among them and more potential i am confused in both

Bahria phase 8 M or N block

Dha phase2 N block

Dear Saad and all what s the development status of DHA Ext N block and why prices are stagnant for the last one and half years or so? What in your honest opinion is best today DHA ext N block or BT phase 8?

Regards

Sir its not ext.its the part of proper dha now and it is known as ex commoners..

Prices are stagnant every where plus 1 kanal has gained significantly..

For medium term investment,it is better and if you want to construct immediately,then safari valley is better.

Dear AppCake,

i think both are good options in zone5.Dha phase2 N and P block(it's not Ext)good investment 3.2 to 3.8 10marla will be give good return in two to three years.at least prices are stable.

Bahria phase8 is very good for living and good for investment just in possession area.in my opinion both are safe and good investment.

Regards

Check before investment.......

Http://nation.com.pk/editors-picks/29-Dec-2014/illegal-housing-schemes-getting-utility-services-illegally

Nadeem sahab. N block 5 marla is possession area or not? the one you told me 21-25 lacs.

Dear Khan33,

Dha phase2 N block not yet taken possession.

Regards

Thank you nadeem sahab. Any idea when is the possession expected?

@million$$$: Thanks for sharing the link.

Dear Wahpk,

Do you intend to invest in Lahore?

Bahira P-8 any non-possession plots available for sale in market?

Dear Khan33,

i am not sure about possession if you like with possession plot then go to Bahria phase8 Safari valley and other hand zone2 B-17 E block which is also with possession.

Regards

Thank you once again Nadeem sahab!!!

Nadeem sab,

The plot series from 1600-7000 in E-block of B-17 has possession. I have a pot in this series i want to confirm.

Regards,

Nadeem sb,

My question was about 1600-1700 series