Where to invest 50 lac

My budget is 50 lacs and i want to invest it for 3 to 4 year for good roi where should invest dha sector b? B17 sector g f e or in gulberg residencia sector v t or i16

Dear Mohsin,

I think i replied you by mail.According to your options B-17 E is better and safe option and i hope you can find 30x60 in E block in your budget and second is Dha-3 sector B 5 marla also good option if you add 5 to 10 lakh for good location plot.Both are good and safe options.CDA and Dha developed land always best for investment.

Regards

Would agree with our guru Nadeem saab on this, I just get the feeling Bahria is oversupply, possession plots in CDA and DHA spot on.

Another option may be buying two 5 marla plots in phase-8 sector L....keep yoursef intact and sell once good profit is offered. Plot must be with posession. This sector is getting houses on good pace and so is the appreciation being seen recently.

DHA-3, a 5 marla still has room for profit in near future.

@Abdul Qayyum what are the prices of L block 5 marla nowadays and how much time one should hold it for reasonable profit.

B-17 G Block (Must visit first, get 3 paid file on profit, then pay society rest and avail 21% discount if still available)

OR

Faisal Hills C block 35x70

Multi's bad days are over. It seems like we are standing at the verge of serious money making opportunity.

Kashif sb
My nephew bought a 5 marla at 25 lacs four months before in L at height just 200 meter away from the last constructed house and now within bahrai town a group of bahria employees offered him 34 lacs...now a days interesting thing is happening...bahria employees get together and requesting to buy good location plots from the owners.
A 10 marla at cutting area is hard to buy below 50 lacs!
Sector L is appreciating being distinct from RRR as it is far away from RRR which is still being played between politicians!

Out of given options, B17 block E is better choice.

Block C also can be checked for 30*60 within given budget.

2nd better choice would be Gulberg residencia only for possession plot.